Dracula

Started by Remington, August 25, 2010, 07:44:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Freeky

REMINGTON DID IT! GET HIM!`

Jasper

Ah, better.  :)

So.  Wild guess time.  *glee*

COME CLEAN, RISUS.  WE KNOWS IT WAS YOU.  WE GOT PROOF, SEE.  COME CLEAN OR WE'LL HANG YA RIGHT NOWS.

LMNO

Wait... What if Risus is Van Helsing?  Then we'd be killing the one guy who can save us!

Jenne

IS NOT ME IS NEVER ME.

*looks at the crowd menacing each other and decides to wank off for a drink*

(actually, how the hell do you play this thing--it's RPG so you just talk about yourself like you're in a scene doing a shit, right?)

LMNO

Quote from: Jenne on August 25, 2010, 08:04:59 PM
(actually, how the hell do you play this thing--it's RPG so you just talk about yourself like you're in a scene doing a shit, right?)

The way we play it is, we make baseless and panicked accusations, jump to wild paranoid conclusions, kill off the innocent, and usually get wiped out within a couple of days.  We then have lingering resentment against each other for about a week.

Freeky

Quote from: Doktor Alphapance on August 25, 2010, 08:12:26 PM

The way we play it is, we make baseless and panicked accusations, jump to wild paranoid conclusions, kill off the innocent, and usually get wiped out within a couple of days.  We then have lingering resentment against each other for about a week.

Unfortunately, this is true. :(

Jasper

A WEEK?!

How do you find the time?

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Mistress Freeky, HRN on August 25, 2010, 08:13:15 PM

Fixed.
Molon Lube

LMNO

Quote from: Mistress Freeky, HRN on August 25, 2010, 08:13:15 PM

The way we play it is, we make baseless and panicked accusations, jump to wild paranoid conclusions, kill off the innocent, and usually get wiped out within a couple of days.  We then have lingering resentment against each other for about a week.

...I've been on these boards for far too long, haven't I?

Jasper

Villagers won once.  Right?

Freeky

Quote from: Sigmatic on August 25, 2010, 08:17:12 PM

Yeah, when that little Fed Annabelle the Destroyer was the Oracle.

Jasper

Quote from: Mistress Freeky, HRN on August 25, 2010, 08:28:47 PM

He's really far too good at guessing.  I don't know how he pulled that one off, but I suspect he has HAX.

Freeky

Quote from: Sigmatic on August 25, 2010, 08:33:54 PM
Quote from: Mistress Freeky, HRN on August 25, 2010, 08:28:47 PM

He's really far too good at guessing.  I don't know how he pulled that one off, but I suspect he has HAX.

Yes. And remember, AtD is a little girl. Don't let her fool you!

Jenne

Ah! ok.

I promise to not resent anyone if they stake/lynch me.  I might actually LIKE it.

8)

LMNO