News:

The End of the World is Coming, and YOU MAY DIE

Main Menu

Dracula

Started by Remington, August 25, 2010, 07:44:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jenne

We could trick the Vamper and put some blood out on the stoop of the Open Bar.  Whoever comes and slavers all over it gets a stick to the heart.

The Wizard

Right, I'm off to go make some vampire killing bullets. Or should I say, Alphapance killing bullets?
Insanity we trust.

Jenne

...Alphadude's a dog, I thought?  Wolfy, not vampy...

The Wizard

The Wolfy is a trick.
Insanity we trust.

Remington

Hear Ye, Hear Ye, the Oracle Speaks!

The night passed tensely, with both the Oracle and Professor Van Helsing on edge. They waited for the inevitable scream; for Count Dracula to claim his first victim, but he never did. It seemed that the Count was biding his time, at least for now.

No Attack

It is now daytime. The villagers have 24 hours to secure a majority (6 votes needed).
Is it plugged in?

Chairman Risus

I vote for Fred. Even if she is not the Dracula, she'll probably kill us all in the night.

Fred- 1

Rumckle

Hmm, I guess I haven't seen Fred around lately, so she may well be the DR. Acula, unless this is some kind of ploy, by the real Dracula.

Ah well, I also vote Fred:

Fred -2
It's not trolling, it's just satire.

bds

If Fred IS dracula, I apologise for defending her and such, but her laptop is broken and so she has no internets at the moment. While the fact that both she and Dracula appear to be away at the moment is definitely suspicious, I personally think that we should give her the benefit of the doubt, at least for another 24 hours. Doesn't seem fair to kick someone while they're down.

Rumckle

I see, I didn't realise Fred had no computer. Ok, I change my vote to Risus, for jumping on Fred so quickly. Plus I don't trust that monkey with TNT.

If it isn't Risus though, Fred is going to get it next time.

Fred - 1
Risus - 1

LMNO

See, this is the weird part, where we try to make conclusions based upon... what?  I mean, if this is to be a puzzle game, we have literally no information with which to make our choices.

Perhaps I'll go full random, and choose someone's name out of a hat.

Rumckle

It works better in real life because you can see people move and react and stuff.

But you can still ask questions, or accuse people and see how they react.

So, where were YOU between the hours of 9am and 430pm yesterday, LMNO?

Freeky

I am not voting. I want to drag the game out some.

Nurse Freeky,
has yet to be on the winning side.

Jenne

J'ACCUSE!

Actually, more like "Je m'excuse," if for no other reason than I'm still trying to feel out how to play this game...

LMNO

Quote from: Rumckle on August 26, 2010, 12:46:29 PM
It works better in real life because you can see people move and react and stuff.

But you can still ask questions, or accuse people and see how they react.

So, where were YOU between the hours of 9am and 430pm yesterday, LMNO?

At my desk, processing cases and refining the Chao te Ching.

Running wild through the Moors, chasing rabbits.

The Wizard

I still vote to lynch Dok Alphapance. He's trying way too hard to be a werewolf. It's a ruse!
Insanity we trust.