News:

The only BEARFORCE1 slashfic forum on the Internet.  Fortunately.

Main Menu

Dracula

Started by Remington, August 25, 2010, 07:44:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bds

I apologise for defending Fred early on, BTW. Of course that worked out rather well for me, but I didn't know I was gunna end up a vamp at the time, and was just legitimately wrong.

Remington

Truth be told, I like the classic Werewolf better as well. I'd certainly be willing to play a round, although someone else would have to narrate.
Is it plugged in?

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Remington on September 08, 2010, 05:31:55 PM
Truth be told, I like the classic Werewolf better as well. I'd certainly be willing to play a round, although someone else would have to narrate.

I vote for Alphapance.

I'd do it, but things are crazy right now, and I can't guarantee that I'll be on every day.
Molon Lube

Fredfredly ⊂(◉‿◉)つ

HAW HAW I EATED YOUS ALL

Freeky

Also, we need more than way ten people for any game, because it is too short otherwise.

Jasper

Something about the game dynamic felt wrong.

Fredfredly ⊂(◉‿◉)つ

:argh!: stop complaining this is the first time i wanst a villager i liked it

Jasper

Okay, let me rephrase;

Something about getting TOTALLY OWNED felt wrong.

LMNO

Could it be that we were getting killed nightly, and no one who was playing wanted to post, at risk of giving themselves away, of of being wrongly accused?

Game rules aside, this needs a social framework/fabric, or else actual clues need to be dropped.

If Howl is serious, and you all want me to DM the next round, let me know.  It might take a while to set up, but I have an idea or two.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Doktor Alphapance on September 08, 2010, 07:18:19 PM
Could it be that we were getting killed nightly, and no one who was playing wanted to post, at risk of giving themselves away, of of being wrongly accused?

Game rules aside, this needs a social framework/fabric, or else actual clues need to be dropped.

If Howl is serious, and you all want me to DM the next round, let me know.  It might take a while to set up, but I have an idea or two.

I'm serious.
Molon Lube

Jasper

Fucking A.  I'd sign up for a game LMNO ran.

Freeky

I'd play. LMNO has some really good narrative.

LMNO

Well, I'm honored. 

I'm also slammed for time right now.  I'll start a thread for players in a bit.

The Wizard

Insanity we trust.

Chairman Risus

Quote from: Doktor Alphapance on September 08, 2010, 03:26:21 PM
I would like to point out that I was right.

And that is why you were killed. You were the player we really got wary about. Out of curiosity, did you never get around to defending someone?

I'm up for the next game as well.