News:

MysticWicks endorsement: ""Oooh, I'm a Discordian! I can do whatever I want! Which means I can just SAY I'm a pagan but I never bother doing rituals or studying any kind of sacred texts or developing a relationship with deity, etc! I can go around and not be Christian, but I won't quite be anything else either because I just can't commit and I can't be ARSED to commit!"

Main Menu

Dracula

Started by Remington, August 25, 2010, 07:44:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LMNO

Yeah, I protected Freeky, and some other spags.  None that got attacked, though.

The thinking was different than the Oracle, because you couldn't guess about who it was, you had to guess about who was going to be attacked.

Which (broken record) is a completely arbitrary guess since no one would talk about anything.

Fredfredly ⊂(◉‿◉)つ

you should have protectd the odd # people on the list  :lol:

Chairman Risus

Quote from: Doktor Alphapance on September 08, 2010, 03:39:04 PM
Not even; it was the proxy that tipped me off to Semaj being a vamp.  I was bluffing about the vignettes leaving clues.

The proxy to Semaj was luck. I turned him. Sig just accidentally gave us a vote.

The Wizard

So, you were right, LMNO, but not for the reasons you stated.  :)
Insanity we trust.

Chairman Risus

Quote from: Dr. James Semaj on September 09, 2010, 12:43:06 AM
So, you were right, LMNO, but not for the reasons you stated.  :)

Why be good when you can be paranoid and lucky?

The Wizard

QuoteWhy be good when you can be paranoid and lucky?

It's always worked for me.
Insanity we trust.

LMNO

Ok, I have to be honest, the only reason I knew semaj was a vamp was because he accidentally PM'd me instead of Remington regarding his pick.

I didn't reveal that during the game, because it didn't seem fair.  So, I tried to Lo5 it in a convincing manner.

Freeky

Quote from: Doktor Alphapance on September 09, 2010, 01:54:27 PM
Ok, I have to be honest, the only reason I knew semaj was a vamp was because he accidentally PM'd me instead of Remington regarding his pick.

I didn't reveal that during the game, because it didn't seem fair.  So, I tried to Lo5 it in a convincing manner.

:lulz: Nice.

Chairman Risus

Cain

Quote from: Doktor Alphapance on September 08, 2010, 08:33:22 PM
Yeah, I protected Freeky, and some other spags.  None that got attacked, though.

The thinking was different than the Oracle, because you couldn't guess about who it was, you had to guess about who was going to be attacked.

Which (broken record) is a completely arbitrary guess since no one would talk about anything.

In Mafia, like Werewolf, we had a player who could guess if somone was a badguy (Oracle or Cop) as well as someone who could protect someone (doctor).  The mix of the two worked surprisingly well, with large groups, as things got narrowed down and the doctor and oracle/cop guessed each others identities and started to cooperate.

Jasper

That sounds interesting.  I like the idea of a werewolf game with a protector and an oracle.

The Wizard

Incompetence thy name is Semaj.
Insanity we trust.

Chairman Risus

Quote from: Doktor Alphapance on September 09, 2010, 01:54:27 PM

That actually sounds completely fair to use as evidence. If some vampire accidentally left behind a note, I show it around too. That way it may have become obvious that everyone voting against you was nosferatu and the game would have continued if you salvaged the proxied votes back.

Jasper

I would have done better to have taken LMNO at face value this time, but that hadn't worked in the past.  :lulz:

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Sigmatic on September 09, 2010, 09:04:15 PM
I would have done better to have taken LMNO at face value this time, but that hadn't worked in the past.  :lulz:

You can always trust Alphapance.  His mustache proves his sincerity, much as mine does.
Molon Lube