News:

He was a pretty good teacher, but he's also batshit insane and smells like ferret pee.

Main Menu

Dracula

Started by Remington, August 25, 2010, 07:44:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rumckle

So that's:

Fred - 1
Risus - 1
LMNO - 1

right?

man, democracy doesn't work
It's not trolling, it's just satire.

LMNO

Especially because most of the people in this game haven't posted yet.

Cuddlefish

Wait, this isn't fair! How am I not in this game? I signed up in the sign up thread months ago...
A fisher of men, or a manner of fish?

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Rumckle on August 26, 2010, 03:30:17 PM
So that's:

Fred - 1
Risus - 1
LMNO - 1

right?

I'm going to vote for LMNO.
Molon Lube

Jenne

Quote from: Cuddlefish on August 26, 2010, 05:04:56 PM
Wait, this isn't fair! How am I not in this game? I signed up in the sign up thread months ago...

Send Remmie a PM.

...poor Alphapance.

Requia ☣

I vote fred.  Mostly cause she isn't here to have me lynched tomorrow if she lives.
Inflatable dolls are not recognized flotation devices.

Requia ☣

wait, how do we know Dracula didn't hit anybody?  He'd try to keep it secret right?
Inflatable dolls are not recognized flotation devices.

bds

Quote from: Requia ☣ on August 26, 2010, 05:44:14 PM
wait, how do we know Dracula didn't hit anybody?  He'd try to keep it secret right?

Yeah, I'm a little confused by that too, although I figured maybe Rem was gunna do a descriptive passage while keeping the identity of the second vamp a secret.

Also, I'm abstaining from this vote, because staking somebody at this point in the game is likely to do more harm than good. However, here is the current tally, because nobody else is tallying :P

Fred - 2
Risus - 1
LMNO - 2

LMNO

Quote from: Doktor Howl on August 26, 2010, 05:13:06 PM
So that's:

Fred - 1
Risus - 1
LMNO - 1

right?

Ok, seriously?  What possible rational do you have?

Jasper

Voting Alphapance.  Either he's a vampire, a wolf, or just crying wolf.  Either way, my tomato garden could use some rock god fertilizer.

Fred - 2
Risus - 1
LMNO - 3

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Doktor Alphapance on August 26, 2010, 06:57:28 PM
Quote from: Doktor Howl on August 26, 2010, 05:13:06 PM
So that's:

Fred - 1
Risus - 1
LMNO - 1

right?

Ok, seriously?  What possible rational do you have?

The fact that I have no data whatsoever to work with, and that our new "helper" can only protect, not inform (probably the most important change in the game).  Since I know that I'M not the vampire, I may as well shoot in the dark, as the odds of hitting Dracula may be small, but they're better than the almost-Von Neuman effect will give me as time goes on.

Also Fred is hotter alive than dead (still hot dead, just not as hot), so I flipped a coin between you and Risus.  You came up with the shitty end of the stick.
Molon Lube

LMNO

Yeah? And what if I'm the protector?

As far as I understand the game, the protector can only protect another, or themselves; so if they out themselves, they can't use their power to protect both themselves and another if attacked. So, staying secret is the only way to afford protection to the other villagers; but the if the vampires (who apparently can move and act in the daytime, fancy that) lynch him, everyone is fucked.

That said, in addition to being a werewolf, I'm Van Helsing, too...  And at this point, it would make more sense to choose to protect myself than any one of you paranoid freaks.

Now what?

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Doktor Alphapance on August 26, 2010, 07:36:03 PM
Yeah? And what if I'm the protector?

That's a risk I'm willing to take as, as mentioned, I have precisely zero data to work with, and no data will be forthcoming.
Molon Lube

LMNO

It's true, this game doesn't exactly translate 100% to online workability.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Doktor Alphapance on August 26, 2010, 07:41:39 PM
It's true, this game doesn't exactly translate 100% to online workability.

When looked at as a logic puzzle, you just don't get enough information to make an informed decision...Yet you must make a decision anyway, or lose for sure.
Molon Lube