News:

Yeah, fuckface! Get ready to be beaten down. Grrr! Internet ain't so safe now is it motherfucker! Shit just got real! Bam!

Main Menu

People that annoy you

Started by Dalek, August 27, 2010, 04:47:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dalek

List the kinds of people that annoy you. The ones I can think of right now are

The knows all, wants all, computer illiterate
Those people that tell you that they want their computer, DVD, TV, random piece of technology to do some shit and when you tell them it can't be done, they tell you that there must be a way or that they remember that someone told them it can be done. Fuck this type of people. Srsly They annoy the crap out of me.

The unfunny, boring storyteller
The people that tell boring stories, giggle at times making you think there will be a punchline or atleast something interesting that will happen. There is none. They can just keep telling you for about thirty minutes about their trip to the shop and how they bought chips without including anything that is worth mentioning.

Freeky

The "It's all about MEEEEE!" people
This person will find and use any excuse, any break in conversation, and any non-sequiter possible to make every single conversation about them, and if those don't work, will loudly announce something you would rather have never known about themselves.

Doktor Howl

Psychics.

Cherohonkys.

Plastic Surgery People on TV, telling me how dangerous everything is.

Dr Oz.

Dr Phil.

Anyone who watches Dr Oz or Dr Phil.

Engineers (ones with a PE).

People with Battered White Man Syndrome.

People who have convinced themselves that they're "down with the Black people" because they listen to bad rap and dress like clowns.  This, to me, is the most pathetic form of racism.

Pedants.

Conversely, people who think words can mean anything, and still be useful as communication tools.

Utah.

Everyone else.
Molon Lube

Freeky

Quote from: Doktor Howl on August 27, 2010, 04:56:27 PM
Psychics.

Cherohonkys.

Dr Oz.

Dr Phil.

People who have convinced themselves that they're "down with the Black people" because they listen to bad rap and dress like clowns.  This, to me, is the most pathetic form of racism.

Pedants.

Conversely, people who think words can mean anything, and still be useful as communication tools.

Utah.

Everyone else.

MUUMUU!

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Mistress Freeky, HRN on August 27, 2010, 04:57:53 PM
Psychics.

Cherohonkys.

Dr Oz.

Dr Phil.

Pedants.

Utah.

Everyone else.

MUUMUU!

:walken:
Molon Lube

Dysfunctional Cunt

Psychics.

Cherohonkys.

Dr Oz.

Dr Phil.

Pedants.

Utah.

Everyone else.

That about sums it up for me  :lulz:

Juana

People who can't talk about anyone else or anything else than what they're currently interested in or doing.

People who butcher their trees.

People who don't stop bothering me after I've expressed my dislike of them

People who behave horribly to others because they think they can't make the other person's life any worse than it is.

Twihards

Weeaboos
"I dispose of obsolete meat machines.  Not because I hate them (I do) and not because they deserve it (they do), but because they are in the way and those older ones don't meet emissions codes.  They emit too much.  You don't like them and I don't like them, so spare me the hysteria."

Doktor Howl

Molon Lube

Thurnez Isa

Through me the way to the city of woe, Through me the way to everlasting pain, Through me the way among the lost.
Justice moved my maker on high.
Divine power made me, Wisdom supreme, and Primal love.
Before me nothing was but things eternal, and eternal I endure.
Abandon all hope, you who enter here.

Dante

Dysfunctional Cunt

Quote from: Doktor Howl on August 27, 2010, 06:53:49 PM
Quote from: Hover Cat on August 27, 2010, 06:51:04 PM

Twihards

Weeaboos

How the FUCK did I forget those two?

It's why I stuck with Everybody, keeps it simple to remember  :lulz:

You also didn't mention Furries, MWers, sychophants, lawn bowlers, Bieber groupies to name a few  :mrgreen:

Doktor Howl

Molon Lube

Dysfunctional Cunt

Quote from: Doktor Howl on August 27, 2010, 06:59:19 PM
Quote from: Khara on August 27, 2010, 06:58:17 PM
Bieber groupies

Those don't really exist, do they?

Unfortunately.... yes they do.

I can shoot them if you want me too.....   :evil:

cheezer

Doktor Howl

Molon Lube

Epimetheus

People without a sense of humor. Or at least a sense of humor like mine. Fuckin' infidels.
POST-SINGULARITY POCKET ORGASM TOAD OF RIGHTEOUSNESS