News:

Testimonial - Well it seems that most of you "discordians" are little more than dupes of the Cathedral/NWO memetic apparatus after all -- "freethinkers" in the sense that you are willing to think slightly outside the designated boxes of correct thought, but not free in the sense that you reject the existence of the boxes and seek their destruction.

Main Menu

Holy crap, Squiddy

Started by Mesozoic Mister Nigel, August 28, 2010, 06:56:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."


Sir Squid Diddimus

OH MY FUCKING GAWD!!

LOOK AT THOSE LITTLE BITTY FRIGGIN HANDS!!!


I WANNA PUT THESE THINGS IN MY MOUTH AND YELL REAL LOUD!!!!

NGRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!NGRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!! NGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!

Sir Squid Diddimus

PS- I love small animals with little bitty hands. little bitty people-like hands.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

TINY

LITTLE

BALLED-UP

DORMOUSE SLEEP FISTS!!! WWWWAAAAAAAUUUUUUGH!!!!
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."


Cuddlefish

I'm not coming back in this topic until someone shows me their titmouse
A fisher of men, or a manner of fish?

Don Coyote

Quote from: Cuddlefish on August 28, 2010, 07:47:11 PM
I'm not coming back in this topic until someone shows me their titmouse