News:

My opinion > Your opinion

Main Menu

My favorite conversationalist

Started by Babes in Tongland, September 15, 2010, 07:12:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Babes in Tongland

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qze5aDA02tE

'crumpet' is the same internationally. If it were not so, I would have told you.
Go on. Look at me. Look at my eyes. I'll kill you. Sometimes I stand in front of the mirror and my eyes get bigger and bigger. And I'm like a tiger. I like tigers. Rrrrah!

Payne

There is a bar in Peebles where Olly Reed once drank. The chair he sat in is cordoned off like a museum exhibit. I intend one day to drink there, as if on pilgrammage.

He's like a patron saint of drunk bastards everywhere, and I think he probably shares at least part of his genetic structure with our own beloved P3nT.

Babes in Tongland

Quote from: The Good Reverend Payne on September 15, 2010, 10:10:59 AM
There is a bar in Peebles where Olly Reed once drank. The chair he sat in is cordoned off like a museum exhibit. I intend one day to drink there, as if on pilgrammage.

He's like a patron saint of drunk bastards everywhere, and I think he probably shares at least part of his genetic structure with our own beloved P3nT.

I absolutely must go there. Peebles, here I come!
Go on. Look at me. Look at my eyes. I'll kill you. Sometimes I stand in front of the mirror and my eyes get bigger and bigger. And I'm like a tiger. I like tigers. Rrrrah!

Payne

Quote from: Babes in Tongland on September 15, 2010, 01:03:07 PM

In the interest of disclosure, Peebles is a fuckin' pit. And I've never seen the chair in question, I have only heard myths and other spiritualisms from the poor denizens of Peebles.

But a holy mission is holy mission.

Babes in Tongland

Quote from: The Good Reverend Payne on September 15, 2010, 01:07:52 PM

In the interest of disclosure, Peebles is a fuckin' pit. And I've never seen the chair in question, I have only heard myths and other spiritualisms from the poor denizens of Peebles.

Oh well, that's never stopped me from going places before!

I know someone from there and he's a pretty maladjusted miserable person, heh.

Payne

Quote from: Babes in Tongland on September 15, 2010, 02:41:14 PM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Payne on September 15, 2010, 01:07:52 PM

Oh well, that's never stopped me from going places before!

I know someone from there and he's a pretty maladjusted miserable person, heh.

Yeah, I knew a guy called Big Kev from Peebles, he was a misanthrope who measured about 8 on the Dok Howl Scale. And every aspect of his personality seemed to be drier than the sahara.

It was he who first told me of the Olly Reed Chair.