News:

There are two novels that can change a bookish fourteen-year old's life: The Lord of the Rings and Atlas Shrugged. One is a childish fantasy that often engenders a lifelong obsession with its unbelievable heroes, leading to an emotionally stunted, socially crippled adulthood, unable to deal with the real world. The other, of course, involves orcs.

Main Menu

ECH Fall Tour 2010

Started by East Coast Hustle, August 28, 2010, 04:25:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Penumbral

I'm currently in beautiful Astoria if you have plans to visit the coast. If not I could probably take a day trip up to PDX if you want to chill. Plenty of hipsters in that area to take a swing at.

East Coast Hustle

Oh, don't I know it. My apartment in SE is about 10 blocks from Hawthorne.

I'll probably get out to the coast for a day while I'm there, but it's more likely to be somewhere between Lincoln City and the Dunes. But I'm hoping that Net, Siggy, and I are going to have a "PD night out" at some point so if that looks like it's happening I'll drop you an invite.
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

East Coast Hustle

also..

:lulz: at "beautiful Astoria".
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

Penumbral

Quote from: Exit City Hustle on September 15, 2010, 10:10:14 PM
"PD night out"

This is much needed in my life. Just tell me when and where.