News:

PD.com: Like a fraternity of drunken clowns, hopped up on goofballs, beating one-another to a bloody pulp with bricks; the maniacal laughter increases exponentially as someone runs off to get a cinder-block.

Main Menu

Today's Random Thought

Started by Nast, August 28, 2010, 03:33:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AFK

Quote from: Nast on August 28, 2010, 03:33:04 AM
Why do all colleges have to have giant hideous abstract sculptures installed on their campuses?

Every one I've been to has at least one.

And it's always some great big pointy triangular thing in primary colors, or something resembling what I'd imagine a sheet metal factory would like after a heavy bombing.

I don't understand it.

Mine had a topless mermaid.

I win! 
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

ñͤͣ̄ͦ̌̑͗͊͛͂͗ ̸̨̨̣̺̼̣̜͙͈͕̮̊̈́̈͂͛̽͊ͭ̓͆ͅé ̰̓̓́ͯ́́͞

Quote from: Rev. What's-His-Name? on August 28, 2010, 12:13:53 PM
Why do all colleges have to have giant hideous abstract sculptures installed on their campuses?

And it's always some great big pointy triangular thing in primary colors, or something resembling what I'd imagine a sheet metal factory would like after a heavy bombing.

I don't understand it.

I win! 

Mine doesn't have any sculpture, and it's an Art School.

P E R   A S P E R A   A D   A S T R A

Juana

We have some sort of random abstract granite sculptures. I have no idea where they came from. There's also some student made murals and crap around. Some of which are surprisingly cool.
"I dispose of obsolete meat machines.  Not because I hate them (I do) and not because they deserve it (they do), but because they are in the way and those older ones don't meet emissions codes.  They emit too much.  You don't like them and I don't like them, so spare me the hysteria."

AFK

Quote from: Ne+@uNGr0+ on August 29, 2010, 12:21:45 AM
Quote from: Rev. What's-His-Name? on August 28, 2010, 12:13:53 PM

I don't understand it.

I win! 

Mine doesn't have any sculpture, and it's an Art School.

Okay, you win. 
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.