News:

Your innocence proves nothing.

Main Menu

I HAVE NOT MASTURBATED IN 3 WEEKS...

Started by East Coast Hustle, August 30, 2010, 01:05:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

the last yatto

Has your celibacy improved your creativity?
Look, asshole:  Your 'incomprehensible' act, your word-salad, your pinealism...It BORES ME.  I've been incomprehensible for so long, I TEACH IT TO MBA CANDIDATES.  So if you simply MUST talk about your pineal gland or happy children dancing in the wildflowers, go talk to Roger, because he digs that kind of shit

Chairman Risus

East Coast Hustle

Quote from: Pēleus on August 31, 2010, 06:59:52 PM
Has your celibacy improved your creativity?

that's like asking if being shitfaced drunk would improve my driving.
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

Pope Pixie Pickle

I just had a donut ejaculate jam into my hair. Is this related to your inability to fap?

Cramulus

I agree that payne is getting a little pudgy, but calling him a donut is a bit of a stretch.

Elder Iptuous

Quote from: Cramulus on August 31, 2010, 08:55:21 PM
I agree that payne is getting a little pudgy, but calling him a donut is a bit of a stretch.

payne bin ein berliner?

Don Coyote

Quote from: Iptuous on August 31, 2010, 09:14:14 PM
Quote from: Cramulus on August 31, 2010, 08:55:21 PM

payne bin ein berliner?

:spit:

Your grammar am wrong. :lulz:

Pope Pixie Pickle

Payne was not in room at the time! Was a really real donut.

Kurt Christ

Once you do relieve yourself after this trying period, should we worry more about the built up pressure, or flooding? I must know so I can properly stormproof my residence.
Formerly known as the Space Pope (then I was excommunicated), Father Kurt Christ (I was deemed unfit to raise children, spiritual or otherwise), and Vartox (the speedo was starting to chafe)

East Coast Hustle

Last chance for this thread, folks! Since one of our deckhands left and was replaced by a girl (who, for some reason, the captain will not have bunking with any of the guys) and we'll only be taking 3 scientists at a time on this coming contract, I get to move into my own cabin.

IT'S FAP TIME!

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

East Coast Hustle

Quote from: Vartox on September 01, 2010, 06:03:36 PM
Once you do relieve yourself after this trying period, should we worry more about the built up pressure, or flooding? I must know so I can properly stormproof my residence.

I'm thinking of fapping directly into the hurricane so that anyone caught outside in the storm will be pelted with ropes of semen at 100mph.

LMNO

Quote from: Exit City Hustle on September 01, 2010, 06:06:12 PM

I'm thinking of fapping directly into the hurricane so that anyone caught outside in the storm will be pelted with ropes of semen at 100mph.

ANNT: East Coast -- Be prepared for thousands of "Earl Babies".

East Coast Hustle

If you get hit in the neck, it would be an "Earl Necklace".

LMNO

:crankey:

However, I admit I have been trying to come up with "appropriate" puns.

Chairman Risus

Quote from: Exit City Hustle on September 01, 2010, 06:06:12 PM

This + informing news networks that this is common practice amongst sailors.

"Seamen and hurricanes. How they are affecting your life, at 10"