News:

MysticWicks endorsement: ""Oooh, I'm a Discordian! I can do whatever I want! Which means I can just SAY I'm a pagan but I never bother doing rituals or studying any kind of sacred texts or developing a relationship with deity, etc! I can go around and not be Christian, but I won't quite be anything else either because I just can't commit and I can't be ARSED to commit!"

Main Menu

Allow me to introduce myself...

Started by Cramulus, August 30, 2010, 03:47:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Juana

Lol, nice. He's actually gotten rid of the goatee thingy now and just has the stache.
"I dispose of obsolete meat machines.  Not because I hate them (I do) and not because they deserve it (they do), but because they are in the way and those older ones don't meet emissions codes.  They emit too much.  You don't like them and I don't like them, so spare me the hysteria."

Doktor Howl

Name: Doktor Howl
Holy name: Pheromonal Parasite Inferno
Alias: Horrible Cunt, Horrible Bastard, the artist formerly known as TGRR
School: 3 years of university physics, no degree.
Current employment: Maintenance chief at a chemical refinery run by an evil oil company.  Comfortable with that.
Leisure:  Fucking with people in Tucson, fucking with people on the internet, sending vile letters to congressmen, random businesses, and friends.
Current projects/projects of interest: Optical stunner, stun gloves, mini gauss rifle.
Origination:I'm the last of the Ancient Wiseguys™ that started this shithole.  Please direct your resulting death threats via PM.

Pic in avatar, more later.
Molon Lube

BabylonHoruv

Holy Name: Babylon Horuv (yes, I was indeed introduced to the forum by RWHN, I didn't realize that made my name being wordplay appropriate at the time) Holy title is infectous projectile fecalator

I was raised on a commune
My wife is a screenwriter who has been months or weeks from her big break for like 3 years now.  Currently it is supposed to be tomorrow.
I'm a 32 year old unemployed student who is majoring in Video game programming and design
I spend my time chatting online, taking walks with my daughter, playing GURPS, playing WoW (for research purposes, I swear) making beer and daydreaming about what life will be like when my wife gets her big break.
My wife and I are in a (semi) open relationship, which means that my relationship problems tend to be complicated in ways that make people either laugh or scratch their heads.

Xochipilli is the male half of a transexual diety.  He's a patron of the arts, of homosexuals, and of male prostitutes. 
You're a special case, Babylon.  You are offensive even when you don't post.

Merely by being alive, you make everyone just a little more miserable

-Dok Howl

Nephew Twiddleton

Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

Iron Sulfide

Aliases: Saint Bastard, N'yo Bai, Prater Festwo, Festwo, FeS2, Philly Fillet, Not My Self

Holy Name: Nietzsche, The Poet (not the philosopher); Saint Nicholas

PassTimes: Writing, Printing, Sleight of Hand, Music (making/listening), the occasional book, spreading my knowledge of the Horrible Truth, limited as it may be...

Occupation: Retail at a Staples. An Occupation keeps one Occupied.

Projects: Concurrently, I am involved in MusicGASM, and it's going pretty swell, so far. I wish LordOfganza would be more active in it, since he started the thread, But we have Alphapance (LMNO) and Blight (Rev. Asshat?) and myself groovin' so far.

I also participate in PosterGASM and StickerGASM. In the future (when I have time, motivation and the recall to do it) I plan on compiling a resource thread for meme delivery methods Alphapance already did that, I see: http://www.principiadiscordia.com/forum/index.php?topic=22007.0

Here am I in my most glorious, spag-a-licious mustache:

[Edit1]
Oh yeah, and I'm 25 (young?).

[Edit2]
Also, also: I discovered Discordia first from a Luciferian dude I knew about 11 years ago. I only heard about it, though. I didn't actually read the principia for another 2 years, or so (circa 2001). First I was like  :?, then I was like  :eek: and finally settled on  :lulz:. I tried to locate Discordia on the Nets, but only found (at first) some hyperdiscordia and POEE stuff, then I found 23ae, but did nohting there, since I couldn't tell if people were actually there or not. Prolly sometime around 2003-2004, I found PD.com and lurked for awhile. I don't know when I actually signed up, but I was here in the times of Horab Fibslager and Irreverend Hugh, if that puts a time frame on it. I've gone through many Hiatuses. Currently, I have limited time to post, so I'm scattered about in just the top three subforums, mainly.
Ya' stupid Yank.

Nephew Twiddleton

East Coast Hustle

Festwo, if that's a real 'stache, IT IS GLORIOUS.
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

Iron Sulfide

Quote from: Exit City Hustle on August 30, 2010, 08:50:22 PM
Festwo, if that's a real 'stache, IT IS GLORIOUS.

One could only wish. I'm about an hour's drive from Sacramento, the capitol...some awesome niche stores downtown there. Found one
with a dedicated theatrical prosthesis section about two years ago. That one is dead now, but it lives on as a Fu Manchu and a tiny curled handlebar mustache. I sort of collect them.
Ya' stupid Yank.

Iron Sulfide

Quote from: Doktor Blight on August 30, 2010, 08:47:49 PM
Rev. Asshat?

Ugh..twice today!!! It's roughly my 7am (personal time)...not asshat; rather, Twiddleton.
Ya' stupid Yank.

Nephew Twiddleton

Quote from: Iron Sulfide on August 30, 2010, 09:16:32 PM
Rev. Asshat?

Ugh..twice today!!! It's roughly my 7am (personal time)...not asshat; rather, Twiddleton.

Lol, no worries man. Yep, I'm Twid.

Phox

Cram, are you a man of wealth and taste?

Holy Name: Phoenix of Discordia, (or Eris' Phoenix, on occasion).

I am 21, I study philosophy and classics, I am a multi-instrumentalist and singer, I enjoy writing, especially fiction and songs.

I have been a Discordian for eight years (which actually corresponds with the paranormal experience I described in a different thread, but more on that later). I discovered Discordianism while taking a break from researching "real" religions, and I was perusing the internet for mythology related stories. While looking for info on Our Lady because I was fascinated with the idea of a goddess of chaos, I came across the Discordian telling of the Original Snub. From there it wasn't hard to find more resources, and I eventually acquired a copy of the Prinicipia. From then on I was a cabal of one, though I tried to generate interest with no success. I never did give up on Eris though, and after losing my original copy earlier this year, I ordered an SJ edition of the Principia about a month or so ago, and when I got it, I saw that they had planned to write an Apocrypha. A brief internet search later, and I found this place.

Iron Sulfide

Quote from: Doktor Blight on August 30, 2010, 09:21:52 PM
Rev. Asshat?

I cheated and looked at your avatar  :oops:

FeS2,
Unusually honest today.
Ya' stupid Yank.

Nephew Twiddleton

Quote from: Iron Sulfide on August 30, 2010, 09:27:38 PM
Quote from: Doktor Blight on August 30, 2010, 09:21:52 PM
Rev. Asshat?

I cheated and looked at your avatar  :oops:

FeS2,
Unusually honest today.

No worries man. Right, off to band practice. Catch you all later.

Disco Pickle

Name: The Dancing Pickle, Vrtig0, Dr. Vrtig0
Holy name: The Rev. Dr. Von Crapula
Alias: That fucking asshole who wont shut his fucking mouth. (to my friends)
That guy? Eh, he's a pretty alright guy (to my enemies)
Location: Jacksonville, FL, otherwise known as south Georgia.
School: 1 year of computer science, changed to new media design, said fuck it and taught myself some basic electronics, got bored with that and taught myself 3d design and animation and decided I liked that so I stuck with it.  Never graduated.
Current employment: 2d and 3d cad design working mostly in sheet metal pattern creation and mechanical layout.
Leisure:  I'm an unapolagetic libertarian capitalist and it amuses me greatly to piss off Republicans and Democrats with little things called facts.  Finding new ways to scare the shit out of my cat. And my neighbors. And my lady friend of the moment.  I read anything I get my hands on and am usually in between up to three books at any given time.  
Current projects/projects of interest: Pyramid throne with retractable guns.  Been to busy with work work to be terribly serious about it.
Origination: Heard about Discordia back (way back) in high school when I first read The Shrodingers Cat Trilogy.  Thought it was nifty.  rediscovered it when I finally picked up Illuminatus! and discovered this little gem of a board.

Here's me basking in the Mexican sun last year.  I've since cut that hippy hair do and shaved my fucking face.

"Events in the past may be roughly divided into those which probably never happened and those which do not matter." --William Ralph Inge

"sometimes someone confesses a sin in order to take credit for it." -- John Von Neumann

Eater of Clowns

I am Baron Eater of Clowns of Bedford; Count of  Chorico, Linguica, and Rats. Protector of East Bay, South Shore, Cape Cod, and the Islands.  The Omnipotent Grinner, Limpid Lust Pariah of Foulness.  I go by BECBCCLRPEBSSCCITOGLLPF, which is as close to the pronuncation of my true name as the human or giraffe tongue may come (one may, however, sew a human tongue into a giraffe mouth or vice versa for increased accuracy (presence of original tongue optional)).  Also EoC works, for short.

My location is explained handily within the title.
My Discordia:  I was handed a copy of Illuminatus and spent some time reading through.  Afterward, I sought more information on various parts of the book, one of which being the Principia, leading me here.  I lurked the forums and eased my way in.  I have been here for two years.  I never post.
Projects I'm Into and Shit:  I'll readily admit I'm not particularly active in Discordia.  I've done some rants, thrown some of my writing into other pieces.  I have an unfortunate habit of burying writing in fluff threads about other shit.  I've met a reasonable chunk of this forum in meatspace.  I enjoy this irreligion or religion or philosophy for entirely selfish reasons of having found myself in a far more enjoyable and healthy state of mind.  Really, it's for the lulz.
My Fuckin' Job:  Cushy as fuck position where I can read, write, watch television, and play video games.  Sometimes an absolute crap fucking nightmare of thing occurs and I handle them.  I'm privvy to all manner of hilarious and tragic ambulance calls, the things humans do to themselves and others when caged, and co-workers who most recently WOMPed a crash test dummy over our boss' employee photo.
Leisure:  I'm a recluse during the week due to an opposite schedule than that most people operate on.  During that time I drink, and I play video games, and I read or chastise my friends on facebook.  Weekends I make up for it by chastising my friends in person and drinking.
Education:  BA in Psychology with a minor in Education.  I also took several classes on comic art and sustainable agriculture.

Quote from: Pippa Twiddleton on December 22, 2012, 01:06:36 AM
EoC, you are the bane of my existence.

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 07, 2014, 01:18:23 AM
EoC doesn't make creepy.

EoC makes creepy worse.

the afflicted persons get hold of and consume carrots even in socially quite unacceptable situations.