News:

PD.com: Worse than that time when I conjured a handkerchief from that deaf kid's ear.

Main Menu

Allow me to introduce myself...

Started by Cramulus, August 30, 2010, 03:47:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Luna

Quote from: Suu on February 11, 2011, 03:03:59 PM
Quote from: P3nT4gR4m on February 11, 2011, 02:37:16 PM
Quote from: Suu on February 11, 2011, 02:30:09 PM
I cannot have 5 Guys anymore, therefore, on principle, I hate the noob.

That's age catching up with you. Down to 4 guys max now?

I was about to mention my inability to eat beef, but I figured it wouldn't have been any better.

No...  Really, not any better.

Now I'm not gonna be able to drive past the 5 Guys place without giggling.
Death-dealing hormone freak of deliciousness
Pagan-Stomping Valkyrie of the Interbutts™
Rampaging Slayer of Shit-Fountain Habitues

"My father says that almost the whole world is asleep. Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to. He says that only a few people are awake, and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

Quote from: The Payne on November 16, 2011, 07:08:55 PM
If Luna was a furry, she'd sex humans and scream "BEASTIALITY!" at the top of her lungs at inopportune times.

Quote from: Nigel on March 24, 2011, 01:54:48 AM
I like the Luna one. She is a good one.

"Stop talking to yourself.  You don't like you any better than anyone else who knows you."

Suu

Quote from: Luna on February 11, 2011, 07:07:37 PM

I was about to mention my inability to eat beef, but I figured it wouldn't have been any better.

Please, Enzo made that joke when it opened. Once I do this liver and gallbladder cleanse that was recommended to me, I'm going to attempt beef in my mouf, and see what happens.
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Luna

Quote from: Suu on February 11, 2011, 09:04:46 PM
Quote from: Luna on February 11, 2011, 07:07:37 PM

Please, Enzo made that joke when it opened. Once I do this liver and gallbladder cleanse that was recommended to me, I'm going to attempt beef in my mouf, and see what happens.

Hope it works out for ya.  My allergy really doesn't bother me (if y'all put mushrooms in anything at the NE meetup, give a girl a warning, pretty please?), but that one, that'd piss me off hardcore.

"My father says that almost the whole world is asleep. Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to. He says that only a few people are awake, and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

If Luna was a furry, she'd sex humans and scream "BEASTIALITY!" at the top of her lungs at inopportune times.

"Stop talking to yourself.  You don't like you any better than anyone else who knows you."

Telarus

Quote from: Luna on February 11, 2011, 02:28:21 PM
Quote from: Rev. What's-His-Name? on February 11, 2011, 02:25:42 PM
Isn't 5 Guys that joint Obama likes to go to for his burgers? 

Dunno, but I WILL say they do awesome burgers.

You haven't been behind the counter. My girl worked there, got injured on the job (their fault), and they screwed her out of workman's comp, and then fired her.
Telarus, KSC,
.__.  Keeper of the Contradictory Cephalopod, Zenarchist Swordsman,
(0o)  Tender to the Edible Zen Garden, Ratcheting Metallic Sex Doll of The End Times,
/||\   Episkopos of the Amorphous Dreams Cabal

Join the Doll Underground! Experience the Phantasmagorical Safari!

Luna

Quote from: Telarus on February 11, 2011, 09:52:37 PM
Quote from: Luna on February 11, 2011, 02:28:21 PM
Quote from: Rev. What's-His-Name? on February 11, 2011, 02:25:42 PM
Isn't 5 Guys that joint Obama likes to go to for his burgers? 

Dunno, but I WILL say they do awesome burgers.

You haven't been behind the counter. My girl worked there, got injured on the job (their fault), and they screwed her out of workman's comp, and then fired her.

Not that counter, no.  Sucks, what happened to your girl, big time.

CorbeauEtRenard

Alright, I figure doing this might get me to do something other than continuing to lurk for ages.

Holy Name:
Rev. Malachi Corbeau, KSC, CSLN, POAF

Demographic info:
I'm 27 years old and I live in Nebraska (The state with the most phallic government in the country).

Professional Info:
Unemployed mooch and part-time game master searching for the one gas station in the city that doesn't have people with graduate degrees applying to work the register and getting hired instead of me. I'm sure it exists.

What you like to do in your free time:
Ineffectively trying to mindfuck this damned boring ass-city. I'm also trying to get my commie friends to rediscover their sense of fun that led to all sorts of antics back in high school instead of just standing outside of places with bog-standard signs. I'm also a bit of a furry, but I've got a damned sense of humor about it and dislike social dramallama-ing with a passion.

What kind of topics / projects are you interested in:
I was apparently contributing to Operation: Mindfuck in little ways ever since I started going to school and didn't realize it. I'm also a big proponent of pretending to be the Illuminati or some other such secret society, which is what got me interested in actually reading RAW's books at first.

How did you find Eris and what did you to her once you found her?
Don't remember how I found the Principia, other than I read it online during sophomore or junior year of high school. Continued trying to be a Good Christian Boy until I was 22, then decided I ought to identify with a religion I could get behind instead of one I'd always felt obligated to participate in. Still futzing around with paganism, but I identify with Discordians more than any other religious/pseudo-religious category.

And as far as the picture goes? Let's face it. I'm an unemployed furfag dungeon master. You almost certainly don't want to see that without some sort of monetary compensation. Also I haven't had a remotely flattering picture taken since I was in preschool. Maybe if I can get one I'll add it later. If I want to punish you for something, that is.
Art is Dead! (If You Want It)

Telarus

I almost accidentally the whole 50 post rule.

Welcome to the chaos, spag.

Pool's on the roof.
Telarus, KSC,
.__.  Keeper of the Contradictory Cephalopod, Zenarchist Swordsman,
(0o)  Tender to the Edible Zen Garden, Ratcheting Metallic Sex Doll of The End Times,
/||\   Episkopos of the Amorphous Dreams Cabal

Join the Doll Underground! Experience the Phantasmagorical Safari!

Don Coyote

CorbeauEtRenard

Don't worry, my foul furry tendencies are pretty compartmentalized from the other parts of my life so I won't be going on about it or getting butthurt over people mocking the terrible teen angst-like drama that happens in those circles. Hell, I'll might join in and provide terrifying anecdotes. Just figured I'd be upfront about my messed-up-ness and get it out of the way. I'll probably continue to lurk most of the time until I've gotten a good feel for all the subforums.

Thanks for the welcome!

Phox

Quote from: CorbeauEtRenard on February 20, 2011, 08:40:51 AM
Professional Info:
Unemployed mooch and part-time game master searching for the one gas station in the city that doesn't have people with graduate degrees applying to work the register and getting hired instead of me. I'm sure it exists.
No it doesn't.  I can't even get a job at a gas station and I've got 2 associates degrees. They've got mighty high standards.

Also, hello. Don't be a douche.

Adios

Quote from: CorbeauEtRenard on February 20, 2011, 10:49:05 AM
Don't worry, my foul furry tendencies are pretty compartmentalized from the other parts of my life so I won't be going on about it or getting butthurt over people mocking the terrible teen angst-like drama that happens in those circles. Hell, I'll might join in and provide terrifying anecdotes. Just figured I'd be upfront about my messed-up-ness and get it out of the way. I'll probably continue to lurk most of the time until I've gotten a good feel for all the subforums.

Thanks for the welcome!

Where in Nebraska? Manhattan, Ks here.

CorbeauEtRenard

Quote from: Charley Brown on February 20, 2011, 05:25:35 PM

Lincoln for the time being. Considering a move to Omaha once I can afford my own place again.

On the plus side, any weekday during business hours I can walk around watching the bureaucrats hustle papers in a giant phallus that towers over any other building in the city. I can also admire the very unpopular mosaics that depict things like evolution and non-christian religions from antiquity the fill said phallus.

Adios

Quote from: CorbeauEtRenard on February 20, 2011, 10:27:57 PM
Quote from: Charley Brown on February 20, 2011, 05:25:35 PM

Lincoln for the time being. Considering a move to Omaha once I can afford my own place again.

On the plus side, any weekday during business hours I can walk around watching the bureaucrats hustle papers in a giant phallus that towers over any other building in the city. I can also admire the very unpopular mosaics that depict things like evolution and non-christian religions from antiquity the fill said phallus.

My step-daughter lives in O'Neill, we try to go once a year. That's just south of South Dakota.

CorbeauEtRenard

One of my coworkers at a past job was from O'Neill (I think, somewhere near there at least, only talked to him on the phone unless he came to Lincoln to the main office), but I've never seen the place myself. All I know about that part of the state is that the Niobrara is fun and there's a guy who owns a gas station in Verdigre who really deserves some Jake Day letters.  :argh!:

unlucid

Hi, PD forum.  I'm Unlucid.

I'm based in Winchester, Virginia, a town that is 3 parts conservative, 1 part crazy, and 1 part odd.

I'm very interested in Operation: Mindfuck, and have been posting properly Discordian stickers around town.

I have a tiny website, unlucid.com, which I use mostly to introduce people to the idea of culture jamming and Discordianism.

As a practicing chresmomancer, I attempt to divine Eris' will from the ravings of lunatics.  (un?)Fortunately, in order to do so, I became a raving lunatic.  Hence the name Unlucid.

I found Eris through a friend.  What did I do when I found her?  I drove her insane, of course.