Main Menu

Allow me to introduce myself...

Started by Cramulus, August 30, 2010, 03:47:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Freeky

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Nurse Freeky on March 19, 2011, 03:40:48 PM
Quote from: Tuesday on March 19, 2011, 08:22:16 AM
Young, girlish and full of hate.  My name is tuesday.  Nice to meet you.

Hello again, Eden's Garden.  Did EBS ask you to spy for him, since he's been banned for life?

Is probably EBS using Eden's Garden's account.

The dumbfuck thinks Tor is the end-all, be-all on internet assfuckery (ie, I told him two tricks a while back, and now he thinks he's darth fucking vader).
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Cain

I did manage to shame many TCC admins while using Tor, but that was equally aided by their own stupidity (like banning the IP, but not the account and so on).  I believe there may be inflated expectations.

Freeky

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 19, 2011, 04:54:58 PM
Quote from: Nurse Freeky on March 19, 2011, 03:40:48 PM
Quote from: Tuesday on March 19, 2011, 08:22:16 AM
Young, girlish and full of hate.  My name is tuesday.  Nice to meet you.

Hello again, Eden's Garden.  Did EBS ask you to spy for him, since he's been banned for life?

Is probably EBS using Eden's Garden's account.

The dumbfuck thinks Tor is the end-all, be-all on internet assfuckery (ie, I told him two tricks a while back, and now he thinks he's darth fucking vader).

HAH! :lulz:

Freeky

Quote from: Cain on March 19, 2011, 04:57:26 PM
I did manage to shame many TCC admins while using Tor, but that was equally aided by their own stupidity (like banning the IP, but not the account and so on).  I believe there may be inflated expectations.

You're also smarter than the aaaaaverage TCCer.

The Good Reverend Roger

Spoke to EG, and she apparently had no idea anyone was using her account.   :lulz:

That's tough.

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

Cain

Hmm.

Either she's lying and gave EBS the account details, in which case she deserved to be banned and EBS has no problem with the kind of dirty tricks which would get us flayed alive on TCC,

OR

EBS somehow gained access to her account without her permission.  Perhaps through information gathered on TCC?

Either possibility merits further speculation.

Freeky

It's entirely possible she used the same password for here as on TCC, and he just gusessed right.

Of course, that's being optimistic to the point of stupidity. :lulz:

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Nurse Freeky on March 19, 2011, 05:21:29 PM
It's entirely possible she used the same password for here as on TCC, and he just gusessed right.

Of course, that's being optimistic to the point of stupidity. :lulz:

Oh, dear.... :lulz:

Cain

But then how did he get the TCC password?  TCC uses the same software as us, and I can't get your password (or anyone elses, for that matter).

If EG is telling the truth, then something very fishy is going on.  But at the same time, I cant believe EBS alone would have the technical capability to pull something like that off.  So either she's lying or we're missing part of the bigger picture.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Cain on March 19, 2011, 05:27:52 PM
But then how did he get the TCC password?  TCC uses the same software as us, and I can't get your password (or anyone elses, for that matter).

If EG is telling the truth, then something very fishy is going on.  But at the same time, I cant believe EBS alone would have the technical capability to pull something like that off.  So either she's lying or we're missing part of the bigger picture.

Doesn't matter, I'm going to fuck them both over.

Cain

Well, I err on the side of lying because apparently no-one at TCC has any technical skills at all.

But I'm just thinking it through, just in case.  Besides, if you wanted to cause even more trouble, you could take EG at her word and then label EBS as a malicious hacker.

Phox

Quote from: Cain on March 19, 2011, 05:31:33 PM
Besides, if you wanted to cause even more trouble, you could take EG at her word and then label EBS as a malicious hacker.
Oh, should I?

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Cain on March 19, 2011, 05:31:33 PM
Well, I err on the side of lying because apparently no-one at TCC has any technical skills at all.

But I'm just thinking it through, just in case.  Besides, if you wanted to cause even more trouble, you could take EG at her word and then label EBS as a malicious hacker.

Just in case, I banned her account.  I KNOW it was him using it, which is reason enough.  I am open to unbanning it if this ever gets resolved.

Aucoq

I admire the courage of the mouse that charges into the snake pit.  It might be a bad idea though. :lulz:
"All of the world's leading theologists agree only on the notion that God hates no-fault insurance."

Horrid and Sticky Llama Wrangler of Last Week's Forbidden Desire.