News:

We can't help you...in fact, we're part of the problem.

Main Menu

Allow me to introduce myself...

Started by Cramulus, August 30, 2010, 03:47:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cramulus

Let it be known forever that RICHTER won the contest which involved shitting on Hunter S Durden's face,

but EAST COAST HUSTLE has the quickest ass in the northeast

Quote from: East Coast Hustle on November 27, 2007, 11:26:52 PM
sadly (for my overworked anus), I actually pooped 10 times in 24 hours.

yes, I kept track.

but, in the interest of full disclosure, by the time I saw this thread I had already pooped 8 of those times.

so no, I did not use a card with every flush. but I would have. I hate spending money on toilet paper if I can help it.

ECH,
is the reason YUO always find a public bathroom stall with no shitwipe in it

roger also won:

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on November 30, 2007, 01:30:44 AM
I just shat on the whole sheet, to a depth of 1'.

GAME ORVER!

and during the contest idem didn't crap for several days at once, he won this:

The Great Pope of OUTSIDE

...I do feel bad for the next noob who tries to introduce themselves here. :lol:

My apologies, unknown newbie.
There are times when I imagine God laughing until it cries, shouting, "I am going to fuck ALL your minds over, and you're going to pay me for it!"

East Coast Hustle

don't feel bad, everyone here gets exactly what they deserve.

oh, and welcome to PeeDee!
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

Adios

Since when did we start welcoming n00bs?

Fuck those wimps.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

I don't think I shat for three days after eating those goddamn oranges.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

The Great Pope of OUTSIDE

Ah...nevermind.

I seriously hate that noob.
There are times when I imagine God laughing until it cries, shouting, "I am going to fuck ALL your minds over, and you're going to pay me for it!"

Gryphon66

I think it's kinda crappy to join a group and not let folks know you're there.  I'm male, 44, western Georgia, US.  Been reading the PD, SubGenius, RAW stuff for 20 years without taking any of it too seriously.  Anyway, I don't plan to post unless I've got something to say.  Top o' the morning/afternoon/evening/night to you all.

Triple Zero

Quote from: Charley Brown on September 06, 2010, 06:04:59 PM
Quote from: Doktor Howl on September 06, 2010, 06:03:04 PM
Xicked is pretty.  Reminds me of Squiddy.

I agree. What is with all the Discordian Hawtness lately?

What do you mean lately?

Ever since either

A) ECH took over / HIMEOBS bombed the place / we cleaned house
B) I arrived to PD

there's been a non-stop surge of Discordian HAWT.

Events A and B are kind of around the same date, so it's hard to tell which one is actually responsible for the continuous good looks. :p
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

Adios

Quote from: Triple Zero on September 12, 2010, 04:21:59 PM
Quote from: Charley Brown on September 06, 2010, 06:04:59 PM
Quote from: Doktor Howl on September 06, 2010, 06:03:04 PM
Xicked is pretty.  Reminds me of Squiddy.

I agree. What is with all the Discordian Hawtness lately?

What do you mean lately?

Ever since either

A) ECH took over / HIMEOBS bombed the place / we cleaned house
B) I arrived to PD

there's been a non-stop surge of Discordian HAWT.

Events A and B are kind of around the same date, so it's hard to tell which one is actually responsible for the continuous good looks. :p

:lulz:

My bad!

Triple Zero

Quote from: The Great Pope of OUTSIDE on September 09, 2010, 07:48:05 PM
Quote from: Doktor Alphapance on September 09, 2010, 07:46:02 PM
Roger.

Sorry, kid.

How the hell does HE win? He wasn't even in the contest!  :argh!:

No you might be confused here, the orange eating contest is a different contest than the poo contest.

To see how the orange eating contest ended up, just read this thread: http://www.principiadiscordia.com/forum/index.php?topic=25567.0 (it's a good read, I promise).

If you want to give it a try, I suppose you should post in that thread, stating when where and what you will do, and then extensively document your doing it. It's based on the honour system, we trust you. As well as me having a telepathic connection with oranges due to being Dutch (I could hear their screams that day).
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

The Wizard

Dr. James Semaj

Demographic: I'm a 17 year old living in the backwaters of PA.
Professional Info: High School student, currently looking for work.
Free time: Writing, reading, talking politics, literature, movies, comics,  philosophy, theology or history. Also run track and play soccer.
Interests: Comic books, pulp fiction, culture jamming, magic, activism, memetics, writing. I'm currently working on PulpGASM, my personal OM project. I'm currently studying the ways reality emulates fiction. So, I've been collecting stories on exceptional people, places, events, pretty much any event that sounds like it came out of a book.
How did I find Eris: I'd heard about Discordianism through my father, during one of my families conversations on religion. When I was 16 I read Illuminatus! which lead to several epiphanies. A couple months later I found this place and haven't looked back.
Insanity we trust.

Judge Nasty

The One, The Only, Judge Nasty

Demo- I'm 26 years old, grew up in the DC area, and spend as much time there as possible.

Professional- I graduated from Georgetown with a double major in Political Science and Journalism. I applied for an internship with The American Conservative Magazine while in college a few years ago, I've been working there ever since.

Free Time- Friends, clubs, girls, cars, information.

Interests- Anything and everything political.

I stumbled upon a copy of the Principia Discordia while working on a piece for TAC.

LMNO

Hey, welcome.  We don't get too many conservatives around these parts.  You may consider wearing a helmet.

And keep in mind that evidence trumps ideology, every time.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Doktor Alphapance on September 13, 2010, 08:42:54 PM
Hey, welcome.  We don't get too many conservatives around these parts.  You may consider wearing a helmet.

THIS, depending on what kind of conservative he is.  If he's a Taft conservative, he'll be fine...But I'm pretty sure they're extinct.

Quote from: Doktor Alphapance on September 13, 2010, 08:42:54 PM
And keep in mind that evidence trumps ideology, every time.

And THAT, though you really can't explain that to people who have a label for their ideology.

To be fair, though, he only said that he applied for an internship with a conservative magazine (which explains why he's a "jornolist" instead of a "journalist" :lol: ), not that he was the second coming of Rush Limbaugh.  If it pays, write it.  It is irresponsible and wrong to not make money off of other peoples' idiocy.
Molon Lube

Cain

TAC is a pretty good magazine, actually.  While I don't necessarily agree with all pieces in there (which would be hard, given their list of featured writers), they seem a lot more open-minded and forward looking than the name would otherwise suggest.  Especially in recent years, as the paleoconservative focus has lessened.

They should probably stop running the Pat Buchanan op-eds though, except in a comedy section.