News:

PD.com: We're not actually discordians

Main Menu

Allow me to introduce myself...

Started by Cramulus, August 30, 2010, 03:47:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Doktor Howl

Quote from: bookends on September 17, 2010, 07:35:34 PM
Hello There! I am from Fnord! via Kentucky. Currently a junior is highschool trying to decide on a career path. I am interested in music, particulaly older folk rock, meeting new people, and oxycontin.  :D

And Pop Tarts?
Molon Lube

Adios

Quote from: Doktor Howl on September 17, 2010, 08:44:37 PM
Quote from: bookends on September 17, 2010, 07:35:34 PM
Hello There! I am from Fnord! via Kentucky. Currently a junior is highschool trying to decide on a career path. I am interested in music, particulaly older folk rock, meeting new people, and oxycontin.  :D

And Pop Tarts?

Exactly. He made far too many mistakes in only 3 posts. Rookies.

bookends

I make alot of mistakes but I'm exactly where I want to be. Excuse me if I dont understand your secret codes. All hail the illuminati  :D

Adios

And there are three more give aways.

BadBeast

Quote from: bookends on September 17, 2010, 08:52:07 PM
I make alot of mistakes but I'm exactly where I want to be. Excuse me if I dont understand your secret codes. All hail the illuminati  :D
Oh Dear. Here we go again.
"We need a plane for Bombing, Strafing, Assault and Battery, Interception, Ground Support, and Reconaissance,
NOT JUST A "FAIR WEATHER FIGHTER"!

"I kinda like him. It's like he sees inside my soul" ~ Nigel

Whoever puts their hand on me to govern me, is a usurper, and a tyrant, and I declare them my enemy!

"And when the clouds obscure the moon, and normal service is resumed. It wont. Mean. A. Thing"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zpkCJDYxH-4

Doktor Howl

Hey, Pop Tart...Go outside, talk to a girl.  FFS.
Molon Lube

Adios

Nah, i am in ignore mode after this. It will run it's true and natural course.

BadBeast

Quote from: Rainy Day Pixie on September 14, 2010, 08:13:07 PM
Arsecrack= Southampton. The Isle Of Wight is the pile Of Shite being poomped onto Normandy.
Gosport is the annoying little haemorrhoid that pops out when you push too hard.
In fact, I'd say past Bournemouth, the farther East you go, the deeper into the alimentary canal you get. And then there's Bognor.
"We need a plane for Bombing, Strafing, Assault and Battery, Interception, Ground Support, and Reconaissance,

Whoever puts their hand on me to govern me, is a usurper, and a tyrant, and I declare them my enemy!

"And when the clouds obscure the moon, and normal service is resumed. It wont. Mean. A. Thing"

Jasper

Quote from: Charley Brown on September 17, 2010, 08:55:05 PM
Nah, i am in ignore mode after this. It will run it's true and natural course.

Around here, the natural course is for us to get right down in the gutter and have a slap fight for as long as it takes for them to leave or start liking it.

BadBeast

Not much fight in this one, methinks. (Us older folk rock)

Juana

Oh dear. Bookends, that's what we call pinealism. It's frowned on. Lurking some, before you post again, is probably a good idea.

/advice to noob
"I dispose of obsolete meat machines.  Not because I hate them (I do) and not because they deserve it (they do), but because they are in the way and those older ones don't meet emissions codes.  They emit too much.  You don't like them and I don't like them, so spare me the hysteria."

Cramulus

Quote from: bookends on September 17, 2010, 08:52:07 PM
I make alot of mistakes but I'm exactly where I want to be. Excuse me if I dont understand your secret codes. All hail the illuminati  :D

it's alright; there's a lot to decode.

bookends

Thanks cramulus. Too many abbreviations and majical names that I have never seen before. A guy could get lost in the WOMP thread for years, whatever womp means. Same goes for Spagbook.

Jasper

Did you ever see the Thirteenth Warrior?  Remember that scene where the they're sitting by the campfire and he just sort of trances out and learns their language?

It happens like that.

bookends

World Of Microsoft Paint? Wonderful Ol' Microsoft Paint? Fudge I know I'm getting closer  :D