News:

PD.com: We'll make you an offer you can't understand.

Main Menu

Allow me to introduce myself...

Started by Cramulus, August 30, 2010, 03:47:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Epimetheus

He will rejoin and say "hey this is wake n bake whyd you ban me" and yadda, yadda, yadda, :boring:
POST-SINGULARITY POCKET ORGASM TOAD OF RIGHTEOUSNESS

Sir Squid Diddimus

Jasper

Quote from: Sir Squid Diddimus on September 21, 2010, 03:38:23 AM
sheesh, what's the obsession

He's an asshole, and so are most of us.  It's only natural.  :lulz:

Triple Zero

HELLO GUYS I AM TRIPLEZERO I AM NEW HERE AND I AM ALSO NOT POPTART

ALSO WHAT'S A HIMEOBS?

AND I THINK ROGER SHOULD BE NICE TO PEOPLE

WHY ARE YOU ALL SO MEAN
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

Doktor Howl

Molon Lube

Choptop

So... I heard there would be free cookies.   :?
"Some people never go crazy. What truly horrible lives they must live." - Charles Bukowski
"I've seen so many good people in my life that I've almost lost my faith in the wickedness of humankind." - Will Durant
"The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents." - H. P. Lovecraft

Doktor Howl

Molon Lube

Choptop

"Some people never go crazy. What truly horrible lives they must live." - Charles Bukowski
"I've seen so many good people in my life that I've almost lost my faith in the wickedness of humankind." - Will Durant
"The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents." - H. P. Lovecraft

The Great Pope of OUTSIDE

Wow. I didn't realize roofies were such an effective fighting tool!  :lol:

Let's draw a mustache on him!  :mrgreen:
There are times when I imagine God laughing until it cries, shouting, "I am going to fuck ALL your minds over, and you're going to pay me for it!"

Adios

Quote from: The Great Pope of OUTSIDE on September 22, 2010, 03:39:57 AM
Wow. I didn't realize roofies were such an effective fighting tool!  :lol:

Let's draw a mustache on him!  :mrgreen:

Troll.

Choptop

Hey guys, how's it going?  Have you seen my wallet?

Adios

Don Coyote

It's like he is not even trying any more.

Choptop

Doktor Howl

Molon Lube