News:

Endorsement:  I know that all of you fucking discordians are just a bunch of haters who seem to do anything you can to distance yourself from fucking anarchists which is just fine and dandy sit in your house on your computer and type inane shite all day until your fingers fall off.

Main Menu

Allow me to introduce myself...

Started by Cramulus, August 30, 2010, 03:47:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nephew Twiddleton

Quote from: Doktor Alphapance on October 01, 2010, 03:28:32 PM
I think it's normally used for puns.

Ah,  :D

It also makes it so that The Who gets stuck in my head.
Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

LMNO

yeah.

I mean, YYYYYEEEEEEAAAAAAHHHHH!

Dysfunctional Cunt

Quote from: Babes in Tongland on September 15, 2010, 10:53:01 PM
Quote from: Risus on September 15, 2010, 08:55:48 PM

Originally from the city or were you mountain people?

We're hill people.

No; I say I'm from Raleigh but really I'm from a small nowhere town near there. So...I am neither mountain people nor city people.

I went to high school in Graham, NC.  Did my first year of college at Elon.  Where 'bouts are you from?

Pope Morning Glory

Soooo.. hi everyone! I'm Pope Morning Glory, but you can call me PMG if that's your thing. Cramulus' five questions:

Demographic info your age, where you live, etc [Yes, we're counting all of these facts as one "thing"]
I'm currently in high school, I don't think I should tell strangers on the internet where I live, and I'm not sure what "etc" is so :P

Professional Info - your job, what you're studying (if in school), etc
I volunteer at the Humane Society and I'm learning to teach ESL so I can do classes at the community center.

What you like to do in your free time
Hang out with friends, draw, watch anime, sing along to Kimya Dawson.

What kind of topics / projects are you interested in?
I'm still figuring that out!

How did you find Eris and what did you to her once you found her?
I found her in my wallet, so I folded, spindled, and mutilated her.

Nice to meetcha!

Doktor Howl

Molon Lube

Don Coyote

Quote from: Doktor Howl on October 01, 2010, 07:26:10 PM
*glares suspiciously*

Eventually it's going to be someone who has been lurking for 5 months and is going to try and prank us by pretending to be poop-tard.

Today is not that day. :lulz:

Cramulus

Quote from: Pope Morning Glory on October 01, 2010, 07:25:24 PM
I volunteer at the Humane Society and I'm learning to teach ESL so I can do classes at the community center.

that's cool!

I have some friends that are really loving life because of their choice to teach ESL or EFL. It's especially great if you like to travel. You can get a job in nearly any non-english speaking country. One of my friends is living in South Korea right now- he loves it.

What books do you use to teach?

LMNO

Nast

Hello Pope Morning Glory. Morning glories are some of my favorite flowers. I don't care for pink ones though.
"If I owned Goodwill, no charity worker would feel safe.  I would sit in my office behind a massive pile of cocaine, racking my pistol's slide every time the cleaning lady came near.  Auditors, I'd just shoot."

Jasper

Pope Morning Glory

Quote from: Cramulus on October 01, 2010, 07:34:16 PM
Quote from: Pope Morning Glory on October 01, 2010, 07:25:24 PM

that's cool!

I have some friends that are really loving life because of their choice to teach ESL or EFL. It's especially great if you like to travel. You can get a job in nearly any non-english speaking country. One of my friends is living in South Korea right now- he loves it.

What books do you use to teach?

I don't teach yet... I just started taking classes to learn to teach and I am hoping to get to teach community classes at Madison high school next Spring. We aren't using any books at all; it's a method for teaching mixed-level classes that encourages active participation. It's through Voz, the worker's rights advocacy group here. The program also offers certification for $400 but I'm not doing that.

Pope Morning Glory

Quote from: Nast on October 01, 2010, 07:38:16 PM
Hello Pope Morning Glory. Morning glories are some of my favorite flowers. I don't care for pink ones though.

I like the blue ones.

BadBeast

Heavenly Blue. Can't you make L.S.D from the seeds?
"We need a plane for Bombing, Strafing, Assault and Battery, Interception, Ground Support, and Reconaissance,
NOT JUST A "FAIR WEATHER FIGHTER"!

"I kinda like him. It's like he sees inside my soul" ~ Nigel

Whoever puts their hand on me to govern me, is a usurper, and a tyrant, and I declare them my enemy!

"And when the clouds obscure the moon, and normal service is resumed. It wont. Mean. A. Thing"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zpkCJDYxH-4

Doktor Howl

Quote from: BadBeast on October 01, 2010, 09:27:03 PM
Heavenly Blue. Can't you make L.S.D from the seeds?

High school kids don't MAKE drugs, they BUY them.
Molon Lube