News:

PD.com: "the lot of you are some of the most vicious, name calling, vile examples of humanity I've had the misfortune of attempting to communicate with.  Even attempting to mimic the general mood of the place toward people who think differently leaves a slimy feel on my skin.  Reptilian, even."

Main Menu

Allow me to introduce myself...

Started by Cramulus, August 30, 2010, 03:47:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BadBeast

My bad. Over here it's all I can do to keep them out of my mushroom field.
"We need a plane for Bombing, Strafing, Assault and Battery, Interception, Ground Support, and Reconaissance,
NOT JUST A "FAIR WEATHER FIGHTER"!

"I kinda like him. It's like he sees inside my soul" ~ Nigel

Whoever puts their hand on me to govern me, is a usurper, and a tyrant, and I declare them my enemy!

"And when the clouds obscure the moon, and normal service is resumed. It wont. Mean. A. Thing"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zpkCJDYxH-4

Doktor Howl

Quote from: BadBeast on October 01, 2010, 09:31:12 PM
My bad. Over here it's all I can do to keep them out of my mushroom field.

Okay, so they steal them, too.  My point remains the same.
Molon Lube

BadBeast

"We need a plane for Bombing, Strafing, Assault and Battery, Interception, Ground Support, and Reconaissance,

Whoever puts their hand on me to govern me, is a usurper, and a tyrant, and I declare them my enemy!

"And when the clouds obscure the moon, and normal service is resumed. It wont. Mean. A. Thing"

Doktor Howl

Quote from: BadBeast on October 01, 2010, 09:36:14 PM
Bloody kids!  :argh!:

When I was a kid, we KNEW the value of bad/poor quality drugs. 
Molon Lube

BadBeast

They do today, that's why they're after my Psilocybins! I'll have to get a spell from someone at T.C.C to make them all have bad trips!

Doktor Howl

Quote from: BadBeast on October 01, 2010, 09:39:14 PM
They do today, that's why they're after my Psilocybins! I'll have to get a spell from someone at T.C.C to make them all have bad trips!

Or just grow some amanita or aconite in with the good stuff.

That will teach the little bastards.
Molon Lube

BadBeast

I save any Ammonita for myself. That stuff's hard to beat. As for Aconite, anything with "Wolf" in it's name is too life changing.

Disco Pickle

Quote from: BadBeast on October 01, 2010, 09:27:03 PM
Heavenly Blue. Can't you make L.S.D from the seeds?

not sure about this but you can trip.  but there's that little bit about the ones you can buy being poisonous cause of preservants.

you'd have to grow your own field from wild ones and eat the seeds in very large doses. 

not very practical IMO
"Events in the past may be roughly divided into those which probably never happened and those which do not matter." --William Ralph Inge

"sometimes someone confesses a sin in order to take credit for it." -- John Von Neumann

BadBeast

Quote from: The Dancing Pickle on October 01, 2010, 09:58:23 PM

not sure about this but you can trip.  but there's that little bit about the ones you can buy being poisonous cause of preservants.

you'd have to grow your own field from wild ones and eat the seeds in very large doses. 

not very practical IMO
I've got a recipe, somewhere, in the Anarchist's Cookbook. Step by step instructions. I could post it, but I'm not sure how legal it would be. (Don't want to get anyone in trouble)
It works out one good trip, for every 30g of Morning Glory seeds.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: BadBeast on October 01, 2010, 10:02:35 PM

not very practical IMO
I've got a recipe, somewhere, in the Anarchist's Cookbook. Step by step instructions. I could post it, but I'm not sure how legal it would be. (Don't want to get anyone in trouble)

And some nice disassociation for the rest of your life, potentially.
Molon Lube

Juana

You can't make LSD from morning glories, iirc. They are mildly hallucinogenic, though.

Quote from: Doktor Howl on October 01, 2010, 02:31:54 PM
Quote from: Psychonomaly on October 01, 2010, 02:28:39 PM
1. I live in NW Indiana, near South Bend.

Everything NEAR South Bend is nothing but snake-handling religious faptards.  I'd feel bad for you, but...
THIS. My grandparents are from there. Good god, they're crazy but the relatives in SB proper are even worse.

Also, welcome various new people. If you aren't Pop Tart, anyway.
"I dispose of obsolete meat machines.  Not because I hate them (I do) and not because they deserve it (they do), but because they are in the way and those older ones don't meet emissions codes.  They emit too much.  You don't like them and I don't like them, so spare me the hysteria."

Cain

not very practical IMO

:lulz:

BadBeast

It's only Acid Dok, not like it's proper drugs!

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Cain on October 01, 2010, 10:05:08 PM

not very practical IMO

:lulz:

Shoosh.  Don't startle him.
Molon Lube

Doktor Howl

Molon Lube