News:

If you really want to hurt your parents, and you don't have the nerve to be a homosexual, the least you can do is go into the arts. But do not use semicolons. They are transvestite hermaphrodites, standing for absolutely nothing. All they do is show you've been to college.

Main Menu

Allow me to introduce myself...

Started by Cramulus, August 30, 2010, 03:47:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Iason Ouabache

Quote from: Sir Coyote on October 21, 2010, 04:33:20 AM
Quote from: Doktor Howl on October 21, 2010, 04:31:39 AM
Ima go for that Lexus "pre-owned" commercial voice next.

I will fly to Tuscon and destroy you. I will bring my smiting sword and my shankin' knife. YOUR BRAND OF NOT EVIL MUST BE STOPPED!!!!!!!!!!!!

You cannot fathom the immensity of the fuck i do not give.
    \
┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘

Troll Monster

Quote from: Labby Rinth on October 11, 2010, 08:48:55 PM
cxc,rm, tr. yxq oxbw ir.

2 down, 3 right on a QWERTY keyboard. I basically spelled it out for you in my custom title. No effort needed to figure this out.

pharmakon

pharmakon; dear Watson or holy Watson.

University student. Cultural anthropology, comparative religion, psychology, sustainable development... I'll probably never a) graduate b) find a job.

I don't have too much free time, and the little I've got I tend to fill with student alliance stuff, writing, getting drunk , singing, fixing the car or mending the roof with my old man and having conversations with friends both online and IRL.

The first time I heard about Eris and Discordianism was some two or three years ago. More or less lunatic friend of mine sent me some quotes from Principia, and I got curious... and curiosity is a sin. Now I know, why.

\
          Yes, I also have a dog.

Placid Dingo

Hello! I know nothing about Finland, but it looks pretty. And I like your dog.
Haven't paid rent since 2014 with ONE WEIRD TRICK.

Rumckle

What's with all the different areas of study? Do you just end up getting bored with something and move onto to something else, or are you taking them all at once?

Also, everything I know about Finland I learnt from comics:

It's not trolling, it's just satire.

pharmakon

Quote from: Placid Dingo on October 21, 2010, 01:02:46 PM
Hello! I know nothing about Finland, but it looks pretty. And I like your dog.

Yeah, the dog looks nice and has an ego of goddamn Napoleon and Saddam Hussein combined. Last time I saw the bug, it was trying to attack a truck.

edit: didn't run fast enough and therefore is still alive, luckily.

Quote from: Rumckle on October 21, 2010, 01:28:37 PM
What's with all the different areas of study? Do you just end up getting bored with something and move onto to something else, or are you taking them all at once?

I'm taking them all at once. The list didn't include the subjects I started but  got bored with. Those would include German and English philology. It's not as bad as it sounds, though - some of those subjects are so called short minors, so it's manageable to study them at the same time.

Quote from: Horrendous Foreign Liam Stoat on October 21, 2010, 01:38:45 PM

I know all the words to the Monty Python song about it, does that count?

Definitely.

Hanni

Hey, I just joined today (read a little bit of the goings on and I'll admit to being a tad nervous!) Thought I should start here...   

Demographic info: I'm 'not quite' 18 yet and live in the first Boston. 

Professional Info - piano teacher, full time student and bread roll seller

What you like to do in your free time - what free time?

How did you find Eris and what did you to her once you found her? - I found her a little over a year ago by accident whilst 'researching' a religion I could use to get me out of trouble at school. Since then I've just tried to find out as much as I can and TRY to get the nub and gist.

A picture will come when I can find one :)

AFK

Another one for the New England cabal. 
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

Hanni

*ahem*

Boston would be in Old England

AFK

Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Hanni on October 22, 2010, 05:01:40 PM
I found her a little over a year ago by accident whilst 'researching' a religion I could use to get me out of trouble at school.

BEST REASON FOR DISCORDIANISM EVER.

Welcome aboard.
Molon Lube

LMNO

Quote from: Hanni on October 22, 2010, 05:01:40 PM
Hey, I just joined today (read a little bit of the goings on and I'll admit to being a tad nervous!) Thought I should start here...   

Demographic info: I'm 'not quite' 18 yet and live in the first Boston. 

Professional Info - piano teacher, full time student and bread roll seller

What you like to do in your free time - what free time?

How did you find Eris and what did you to her once you found her? - I found her a little over a year ago by accident whilst 'researching' a religion I could use to get me out of trouble at school. Since then I've just tried to find out as much as I can and TRY to get the nub and gist.

A picture will come when I can find one :)

Hey there Boston kid.

Get a fake ID and come hang out with the old people at bars.