News:

You know what I always say? "Always kill the mouthy one", that's what I always say.

Main Menu

Allow me to introduce myself...

Started by Cramulus, August 30, 2010, 03:47:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nephew Twiddleton

Quote from: LMNO, PhD on October 25, 2010, 01:54:59 PM
Only if we can all sing More Than A Feeling in five-part harmony.

:lulz:

We can add them to the list for lulz if you like.
Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

snow bomb

Alright.  Nobody knows me, but if you search prior posts...

So, I've changed my name to snow bomb.  It has a funny, whimsical meaning to me, so thus it shall stay.  I posted on here for maybe... 10 posts before.  Mostly making a righteous ass of myself.  In my defense, I was drunk.  I'd like to try my hand at posting again, and hopefully with much less fail (on my part!) this time.  I'm really harmless, mostly lame, and don't actually have anything to prove.  I'm an Alaskan resident, (don't call me Alaskan.  I'm not, I just live here.) and... if you use simple logic that might indicate how I ended up here.  I've been reading in the interim months, and hopefully can comport myself with a higher level of dignity this time around.

Thanks!
Lauren

LMNO

snow bomb

AFK

I don't really remember you, though for a minute when I saw "Lauren" I had a short moment of, "Oh is it THE Lauren?"  I thought maybe things were about to get interesting.  But you're not, so all is good in the world. 
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

snow bomb

Nah, mostly what happened before was a bunch of drunken belligerence and not making a whole lot of sense.

Though my name is Lauren, I don't think I admitted that during my short stay here before.  I'm disappointed that I can't be THE Lauren though.

AFK

I wonder what ever happened to THE Lauren.  Has anyone ever heard from her since the handover? 
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Rev. What's-His-Name? on October 26, 2010, 02:13:29 PM
I wonder what ever happened to THE Lauren.  Has anyone ever heard from her since the handover? 

She stopped in once.

I still hated her.  I still do.  I put her on par with Hugh.
Molon Lube

Hanni

Quote from: Doktor Howl on October 26, 2010, 04:51:27 PM

She stopped in once.

What happened with THE Lauren? Just so I know whether I should get the glaring eyes out if she turns up...

And Hello SB! How's it going?

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Hanni on October 26, 2010, 04:57:22 PM

She stopped in once.

What happened with THE Lauren? Just so I know whether I should get the glaring eyes out if she turns up...

Way back in the day, she banned me for being "too chaotic".  In addition, she allowed the admins to run riot, particularly Hugh.

Meh.  It's old business, just another entry in my book of grudges.
Molon Lube

Hanni

Quote from: Doktor Howl on October 26, 2010, 04:58:48 PM

She stopped in once.

Way back in the day, she banned me for being "too chaotic".  In addition, she allowed the admins to run riot, particularly Hugh.

Banned... for being... Too chaotic?! Well- someone needs a kick up the ass.
And Hugh?

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Hanni on October 26, 2010, 05:19:45 PM

She stopped in once.

And Hugh?

Former admin.  Used his admin powers to run about 30 alts, to cause as much fighting as he could.  He also read peoples' PMs, and forwarded them to whomever would be most angered or hurt by them.
Molon Lube

Hanni

Quote from: Doktor Howl on October 26, 2010, 06:03:58 PM

She stopped in once.

And Hugh?

Former admin.  Used his admin powers to run about 30 alts, to cause as much fighting as he could.  He also read peoples' PMs, and forwarded them to whomever would be most angered or hurt by them.

Ahh, good thing he's not around then- sounds like a nasty piece of work. As much as heated discussions can make things interesting sometimes full on arguments are never good.

BadBeast

Quote from: Hanni on October 26, 2010, 06:19:36 PM
I wonder what ever happened to THE Lauren.  Has anyone ever heard from her since the handover?  

She stopped in once.

I still hated her.  I still do.  I put her on par with Hugh.

Way back in the day, she banned me for being "too chaotic".  In addition, she allowed the admins to run riot, particularly Hugh.

Meh.  It's old business, just another entry in my book of grudges.

And Hugh?

Former admin.  Used his admin powers to run about 30 alts, to cause as much fighting as he could.  He also read peoples' PMs, and forwarded them to whomever would be most angered or hurt by them.

Ahh, good thing he's not around then- sounds like a nasty piece of work. As much as heated discussions can make things interesting sometimes full on arguments are never good.
Sounds like he was a real Machiavelian arch manipulator bucket of old titwank!
"We need a plane for Bombing, Strafing, Assault and Battery, Interception, Ground Support, and Reconaissance,
NOT JUST A "FAIR WEATHER FIGHTER"!

"I kinda like him. It's like he sees inside my soul" ~ Nigel

Whoever puts their hand on me to govern me, is a usurper, and a tyrant, and I declare them my enemy!

"And when the clouds obscure the moon, and normal service is resumed. It wont. Mean. A. Thing"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zpkCJDYxH-4

minuspace

Quote from: BadBeast on October 26, 2010, 06:34:48 PM
Quote from: Hanni on October 26, 2010, 06:19:36 PM
I wonder what ever happened to THE Lauren.  Has anyone ever heard from her since the handover?  

She stopped in once.

I still hated her.  I still do.  I put her on par with Hugh.

Way back in the day, she banned me for being "too chaotic".  In addition, she allowed the admins to run riot, particularly Hugh.

Meh.  It's old business, just another entry in my book of grudges.

And Hugh?

Former admin.  Used his admin powers to run about 30 alts, to cause as much fighting as he could.  He also read peoples' PMs, and forwarded them to whomever would be most angered or hurt by them.

Sounds like he was a real Machiavelian arch manipulator bucket of old titwank!
bucket of old titwank! tassel of bloody shit-weenies!