News:

Bigotry is abound, apprently, within these boards.  There is a level of supposed tolerance I will have no part of.  Obviously, it seems to be well-embraced here.  I have finally found something more fucked up than what I'm used to.  Congrats. - Ruby

Main Menu

Allow me to introduce myself...

Started by Cramulus, August 30, 2010, 03:47:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dysfunctional Cunt

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on November 08, 2010, 06:45:12 PM
What you CAN do is PM the account "The MGT".  That usually solves everything.

Yes, this has fixed many issues I have had in my time here on PD.  It is always best to PM "The MGT" with any problems that occur!!

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Khara on November 08, 2010, 06:47:17 PM

Yes, this has fixed many issues I have had in my time here on PD.  It is always best to PM "The MGT" with any problems that occur!!

Board crashed.  Maybe we shouldn't have suggested that.   :lulz:
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Dysfunctional Cunt

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on November 08, 2010, 07:06:08 PM
Quote from: Khara on November 08, 2010, 06:47:17 PM

Board crashed.  Maybe we shouldn't have suggested that.   :lulz:

:eek:  Oh Shi...

LMNO

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: LMNO, PhD on November 08, 2010, 07:10:21 PM
:argh!:

It could have been worse.  Remember when GITM PM'd The Mgt? 

Yeah.  1.5 years in the calaboose.

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

LMNO

I suppose he's out now... I wonder how he's been doing?

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: LMNO, PhD on November 08, 2010, 07:31:40 PM
I suppose he's out now... I wonder how he's been doing?

Not sure.  The bastard tracked me down and asked if I could put him up for a while, but nothing doing.  I have kids, after all, and he is a walking bad example.  I told him to stay in Chicago, where people like him fit in.

That was a few years back.  I haven't heard from him since, IIRC.

TGRR,
Prefers his neighbors to have ears, so I can yell at them and have it be appreciated.

Da6s

I just realized I never did one of these, so here we go.

Demographic Info: 23. Formerly mired in the south, recently transplanted to the glorious Colorado mountains.
Professional Info: Hospitality Major, taking time off from degree to be a ski bum and enjoy my early 20's.
Hobbies: snowboarding, biking, traveling, impulsiveness
Preferred topics: absurdity in the daily world, politics, philosophy, conspiracy theories, discrediting religious doctrine, tourism/world travel

How I found Goddess: 
My obsession with Asia Argento
We appear to be doomed by our DNA to repeat the same destructive behaviors our forebears have repeated for millenia. If anything our problem solving skills have actually diminished with the advent of technology & our ubiquitous modern conveniences. & yet despite our predisposition towards fear-driven hostility; towards what we anachronistically term primitive behavior another instinct is just as firmly encoded in our make-up. We are capable as our ancestors were of incredible breathtaking acts of kindness. Every hour of every day a man risks his life at a moments notice to save another. Forget for a moment the belligerent benevolent billionaires who grant the unfortunate a crumb of costfree cake. I speak of pure acts of selflessness. A Mother who rushes into the street to save a child from a speeding vehicle. A person who runs into a burning building to reach a family trapped on the upper story. Such actions,such moments,such unconscious selfless decisions,define what it is to be human

Frankenbeans

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on November 08, 2010, 06:46:32 PM
Well, to be honest, we don't know that he was copying Weltburger.

Nope, wasn't intentionally copying anyone.  Some one else made a joke about slipping me roofies, and that was my retort.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Da6s on November 08, 2010, 09:14:45 PM
I just realized I never did one of these, so here we go.

Demographic Info: 23. Formerly mired in the south, recently transplanted to the glorious Colorado mountains.
Professional Info: Hospitality Major, taking time off from degree to be a ski bum and enjoy my early 20's.
Hobbies: snowboarding, biking, traveling, impulsiveness
Preferred topics: absurdity in the daily world, politics, philosophy, conspiracy theories, discrediting religious doctrine, tourism/world travel

How I found Goddess: 
My obsession with Asia Argento

Needs pic without your hand on your face, for WOMPing.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Frankenbeans on November 08, 2010, 11:47:50 PM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on November 08, 2010, 06:46:32 PM
Well, to be honest, we don't know that he was copying Weltburger.

Nope, wasn't intentionally copying anyone.  Some one else made a joke about slipping me roofies, and that was my retort.

Yeah, well, post a damn pic, willya?  We have bad photoshopping to do.  It's a tradition.

(You should see the horrible, utterly disrespectful things these bastards do to me, their high epopt.)

Triple Zero

Quote from: Frankenbeans on November 08, 2010, 06:43:38 PM
Yeah, I think this was what got me dubbed as "Poptard" and banned -

Quote from: choptop on September 22, 2010, 03:51:37 AM

Hey guys, how's it going?  Have you seen my wallet?

Judging from the varying line widths, those were drawn with a drawing tablet, right?

I don't think either Wartbugger nor Poopturd would use or own one, given their so far demonstrated lack of artistic talents. I say to give him a chance, at least until he starts spamming up the place (note Frankenbeans: please don't. we're really nice)
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

Frankenbeans

Yep, an old old Wacom Intuos 2.

I'll post a pic for you savages shortly, promise.  First City Hustle is being awesome and unbanning the Choptop account so I can post under it instead of Frankenbeans, so I guess I'll be making the old nickname switcheroo sometime later.

Now I just have to cross my fingers that Doktor Howl doesn't immediately ban me whenever he sees I'm back.

Choptop

Ok, game on  :fap:

This is the only recent picture I can dig up.  It's a shitty facebook photo, but it's me -

"Some people never go crazy. What truly horrible lives they must live." - Charles Bukowski
"I've seen so many good people in my life that I've almost lost my faith in the wickedness of humankind." - Will Durant
"The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents." - H. P. Lovecraft

Nephew Twiddleton

Quote from: Frankenbeans on November 09, 2010, 01:03:17 PM
Yep, an old old Wacom Intuos 2.

I'll post a pic for you savages shortly, promise.  First City Hustle is being awesome and unbanning the Choptop account so I can post under it instead of Frankenbeans, so I guess I'll be making the old nickname switcheroo sometime later.

Now I just have to cross my fingers that Doktor Howl doesn't immediately ban me whenever he sees I'm back.

Doktor Howl is on extended sabbatical.
Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS