Allow me to introduce myself...

Started by Cramulus, August 30, 2010, 03:47:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Triple Zero

Quote from: Frankenbeans on November 09, 2010, 01:03:17 PM
Now I just have to cross my fingers that Doktor Howl doesn't immediately ban me whenever he sees I'm back.

Nah we had a little PM chat among admins and as far as I can tell, all is good. Apologies for the inconvenience.
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

Cain

Yeah, we're not entirely sure what happened there, but sincere apologies for the trouble it caused and be assured it wont happen again.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Frankenbeans on November 09, 2010, 01:03:17 PM

Now I just have to cross my fingers that Doktor Howl doesn't immediately ban me whenever he sees I'm back.

I think he can be controlled.  He's not a bad guy, just very rude.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: choptop on November 09, 2010, 01:29:37 PM
Ok, game on  :fap:

This is the only recent picture I can dig up.  It's a shitty facebook photo, but it's me -

It's a start.  A head-on pic would be nice, though, if you can manage it.

Horrormirthy WOMP coming soon.

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

Choptop

Alright alright, a couple more - knock yourself out.

And for real, thanks for the assistance. 
"Some people never go crazy. What truly horrible lives they must live." - Charles Bukowski
"I've seen so many good people in my life that I've almost lost my faith in the wickedness of humankind." - Will Durant
"The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents." - H. P. Lovecraft

The Good Reverend Roger

Choptop

"Some people never go crazy. What truly horrible lives they must live." - Charles Bukowski
"I've seen so many good people in my life that I've almost lost my faith in the wickedness of humankind." - Will Durant
"The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents." - H. P. Lovecraft

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Choptop on November 09, 2010, 07:24:24 PM

:fap:

Very nice.   :lulz:

But the quality of the photoshop, well...it's TOO good for religious purposes.

Jimmy Chitwood

its ruby!!!!! that fab has an ip match!!!!! ban her!!!!! everyone is someone else!!!!!!

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Jimmy Chitwood on November 09, 2010, 07:29:46 PM

its ruby!!!!! that fab has an ip match!!!!! ban her!!!!! everyone is someone else!!!!!!

Hush, Ruby.  It's time for your lithium.

Jimmy Chitwood

that fap!!!! we were sure it was poptart at first!!!! but now we know its ruby!!!!! ban it quick before it posts!!!!!!

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Jimmy Chitwood on November 09, 2010, 07:32:30 PM

that fap!!!! we were sure it was poptart at first!!!! but now we know its ruby!!!!! ban it quick before it posts!!!!!!

Medication time, Ruby.  We wouldn't want any more of your "accidents" with your kids, right?

Triple Zero

Quote from: Choptop on November 09, 2010, 04:06:57 PM

Is it me, or does he kind of look like a cross between Vex and Hoopla? :)
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

Triple Zero

Quote from: Choptop on November 09, 2010, 04:06:57 PM
And for real, thanks for the assistance. 

Thank you for understanding, as you might have gathered by now, we recently have had some very persistent trolls coming through bucketloads of proxies.

Choptop

Yeah, I gathered there was some major griefing afoot.  No worries.