News:

Bigotry is abound, apprently, within these boards.  There is a level of supposed tolerance I will have no part of.  Obviously, it seems to be well-embraced here.  I have finally found something more fucked up than what I'm used to.  Congrats. - Ruby

Main Menu

Allow me to introduce myself...

Started by Cramulus, August 30, 2010, 03:47:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Persona Facade

You all seem like nice people. With your dickish tendencies, buy in our time who isn't at least a little assish?

-----Did I mention I like making up words?
"You can fool some of the people all the time, and those are the ones you want to concentrate on."
-George Bush

Don Coyote

Quote from: Persona Facade on December 12, 2010, 10:11:18 AM
You all seem like nice people. With your dickish tendencies, buy in our time who isn't at least a little assish?

-----Did I mention I like making up words?
:|

East Coast Hustle

Quote from: Persona Facade on December 12, 2010, 10:11:18 AM
You all seem like nice people.

Well, you're certainly very wrong about that.

:lulz:
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

Reginald Ret

I don't think assish will be a problem for even the most explosive language purists here, its technically allowed to do that with english words.
You can also make it assishable   or assishablish  or even assishablishable  etc etc ad nauseam.
Lord Byron: "Those who will not reason, are bigots, those who cannot, are fools, and those who dare not, are slaves."

Nigel saying the wisest words ever uttered: "It's just a suffix."

"The worst forum ever" "The most mediocre forum on the internet" "The dumbest forum on the internet" "The most retarded forum on the internet" "The lamest forum on the internet" "The coolest forum on the internet"

East Coast Hustle

This concludes your english lesson from a dutchman. :lulz:

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

Persona Facade

I don't consider assish a real word despite occasionally using it. But I suppose it could be considered usable in speech.
"You can fool some of the people all the time, and those are the ones you want to concentrate on."
-George Bush

Phox

We're still pedantic assholes, amice.  :wink:

Triple Zero

Quote from: Regret on December 12, 2010, 07:10:24 PM
I don't think assish will be a problem for even the most explosive language purists here, its technically allowed to do that with english words.
You can also make it assishable   or assishablish  or even assishablishable  etc etc ad nauseam.

What about antidisesassishabliarianism?
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

Persona Facade

Quote from: Triple Zero on December 13, 2010, 03:20:28 PM

What about antidisesassishabliarianism?

Dated British political beliefs are hardly relevant here good sir.

But yes, I see your point. Though with a word that ridiculous and long one is bound to know what you're going for anyway.
-George Bush

Jasper

Ohio is not a very good state. 

Me regretfully informing you--->  :(

East Coast Hustle

True. It's only remotely redeeming factors are Fred living there and a place called Mitch's in Toledo.

Suu

People from Ohio is what contaminates Florida, you know.

90% of the time you hear a fucked up story from FL, it's always some person "Formerly of Ohio".
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

AFK

Quote from: East Coast Hipster on December 15, 2010, 12:37:57 PM
True. It's only remotely redeeming factors are Fred living there and a place called Mitch's in Toledo.

Well, and there's that Neil Young song too.  Granted, the subject matter certainly doesn't weigh in Ohio's favor. 
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

AFK

Also, Ohio has that stupid Rock and Roll Hall of Fame.  But that's another thread. 
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

My dad's from Ohio. I once hosted a family reunion and a bunch of Ohioans came...  :x Holy fuck, now I know why he got the hell out of there as soon as he could enlist. Only time in my life I've ever seen a father-daughter brawl.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."