News:

He was a pretty good teacher, but he's also batshit insane and smells like ferret pee.

Main Menu

Allow me to introduce myself...

Started by Cramulus, August 30, 2010, 03:47:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GlompChomp

:fap: :fap: :fap: :fap: :fap: :fap:

I remember vaguely the days when I read the Principia Discordia, internetted myself this site and registrated this here GlompChomp name for myself. I remember a user had an avatar of a cat shark. Twas amusing.

I am 20 years old, live with my mother and seek novel lifestyles because mine is anything but (read: a cliche). I keep hearing from authority figures who probably mean well that I should go to college but that seems too predictable. So does becoming a bum and a parasite. Woe is me, won't someone inspire me with their unorthodox and unusual life?  :x

widdly scuds

I stretch my penis in a saltwater toffee maker every Tuesday and Saturday.

Phox

Quote from: GlompChomp on December 25, 2010, 08:36:44 AM

I remember vaguely the days when I read the Principia Discordia, internetted myself this site and registrated this here GlompChomp name for myself. I remember a user had an avatar of a cat shark. Twas amusing.

I am 20 years old, live with my mother and seek novel lifestyles because mine is anything but (read: a cliche). I keep hearing from authority figures who probably mean well that I should go to college but that seems too predictable. So does becoming a bum and a parasite. Woe is me, won't someone inspire me with their unorthodox and unusual life?  :x

Well, you could put on a mask and some spandex and fight crime as a vigilante. Or you could put on a mask and some spandex and commit crime as a comic book villain.

Reginald Ret

Ignore Doktor Phox, she just wants more spandex on the streets.

10 Some here are quite into exploring, preferably the nastier bits of the real world.
20 Find the strangest people you can.
30 Ask them who they think is too strange.
40 Goto new strangest people.
50 Goto 30.
Lord Byron: "Those who will not reason, are bigots, those who cannot, are fools, and those who dare not, are slaves."

Nigel saying the wisest words ever uttered: "It's just a suffix."

"The worst forum ever" "The most mediocre forum on the internet" "The dumbest forum on the internet" "The most retarded forum on the internet" "The lamest forum on the internet" "The coolest forum on the internet"

Cainad (dec.)

Quote from: GlompChomp on December 25, 2010, 08:36:44 AM

College is anything but predictable.

Phox

Quote from: Regret on December 25, 2010, 02:55:54 PM
Ignore Doktor Phox, she just wants more spandex on the streets.

Quiet you.  :oops:

BadBeast

Is Spandex the same stuff as Lycra? Because Spandex seems to be the fabric of choice for Emaciated CockRock Guitar Hero types, while Lycra seems to be the fabric of choice for Emaciated kcal obsessed carb burning wrist computer aerobic Sports types. But it all seems to do the same thing: Stretch, and cover areas of what would otherwise be pale (fishbelly white/grey) areas of unhealthy looking blotchy and/or pimply skin, that would look most unattractive were it not for the stretchy, skin tight evenness of Spandex/Lycra. Usually in a matte black charcoal shade, with Fluoro yellow, pink, or orange piping/detail.

"We need a plane for Bombing, Strafing, Assault and Battery, Interception, Ground Support, and Reconaissance,
NOT JUST A "FAIR WEATHER FIGHTER"!

"I kinda like him. It's like he sees inside my soul" ~ Nigel

Whoever puts their hand on me to govern me, is a usurper, and a tyrant, and I declare them my enemy!

"And when the clouds obscure the moon, and normal service is resumed. It wont. Mean. A. Thing"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zpkCJDYxH-4

Phox

I think they are the same, yes. And  :lulz:

Shub-Crackerath

Hello PD forums.

For now at least, I am Shub-Crackerath, and I hail from Manchester, UK.

My life currently comprises of 5 main notable elements:

1) My awesome Wife. (how i get away with some of the shit i get away with I'll never know)

2) Our Rodents - Gerbils, Rats and with our moving to a new flat we seem to have inherited mice too....

3) Music - We both study music tech at college, although this is not our first time in the education system.

4) Computing - yeah, that was my first time in the system, took me 30 odd years to figure out I was a muso. what a moron!

5) Gaming - all gaming, be it video or otherwise, I have also been a tournament organiser and OP leader for several collectable card games and miniature games.

My holy name is my own business, Shub-Crackerath will have to do for now.

Finally, I first found Goddess when I met my Wife, she opened my eyes to quite a few things actually. What i did to her was certainly memorable, but totally unspeakable. Thank Goddess I'm typing it eh?

Eater of Clowns

Hello, Shub-Crackerath.  Welcome to PD.   :)
Quote from: Pippa Twiddleton on December 22, 2012, 01:06:36 AM
EoC, you are the bane of my existence.

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 07, 2014, 01:18:23 AM
EoC doesn't make creepy.

EoC makes creepy worse.

the afflicted persons get hold of and consume carrots even in socially quite unacceptable situations.

Lenin McCarthy

Me with a ...Mac.  :oops:
  • Demographic info - I'm a 16 year old male from Norway.
  • Professional Info - I'm in my first year of high school, specializing in music. Planning to study mathematics and physics after high school.
  • What you like to do in your free time - Making experimental music, acting, LARPing, reading books, lurking around on the interwebs.
  • What kind of topics / projects are you interested in? - Culture jamming, intellectual property, politics
  • How did you find Eris and what did you to her once you found her? - Read about Discordianism on Wikipedia a few years ago. Picked up the Illuminatus! Trilogy a few months ago. Started reading the Principia Discordia a few days ago.

Telarus

Quote from: Lenin McCarthy on December 26, 2010, 04:49:07 PM

Started reading the Principia Discordia a few days ago.

Huzzah!

Quote from: Shub-Crackerath on December 26, 2010, 04:02:54 PM
Thank Goddess I'm typing it eh?

Hello!

Welcome to the forum, new-spags.
Telarus, KSC,
.__.  Keeper of the Contradictory Cephalopod, Zenarchist Swordsman,
(0o)  Tender to the Edible Zen Garden, Ratcheting Metallic Sex Doll of The End Times,
/||\   Episkopos of the Amorphous Dreams Cabal

Join the Doll Underground! Experience the Phantasmagorical Safari!

Cain

Go home new people.

We don't need your type here.

Lenin McCarthy

Quote from: Cain on December 26, 2010, 08:17:31 PM
Go home new people.

We don't need your type here.

i will go home! i don't need your stupid "religion" anyways your just satan worshipping athiest witches in disguise as a religion.
the HOLY BIBLE says : THE FOOL sayeth in his heart THERE IS NO GOD. you are FOOLS and FOOLS will BURN IN HELL!!
the HOLY BIBLE says :  you shall have NO OTHER GODS before me. you worship FALSE IDOLS and people who worship FALSE IDOLS will BURN IN HELL!!!
come back to CHRIST and REPENT so he can save you're souls from ETERNAL DAMNATION!!?!

Cain

The Bible also has a story about God sending bears to kill children for making fun of bald men.

Never trust a book that tries to dissuade you from mocking baldies.

Pope Pixie Pickle

Quote from: Cain on December 26, 2010, 09:58:37 PM
The Bible also has a story about God sending bears to kill children for making fun of bald men.

Never trust a book that tries to dissuade you from mocking baldies.
:lulz: