News:

Doing everything exactly opposite from "The Mainstream" is the same thing as doing everything exactly like "The Mainstream."  You're still using What Everyone Else is Doing as your primary point of reference.

Main Menu

Holy Names

Started by Cramulus, August 30, 2010, 06:16:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NWC

Quote from: Triple Zero on December 31, 2010, 02:50:05 PM
You're in Wallonia? I thought you were in Belgium. When Roger said "TAKE IT TO THE WALL", he didn't mean ... well, you figure it out. Good luck getting your Pope back from the Czechs, see if I care. After all, you did use up their last stash of shower coins, last century. No wonder they invented Nutella before you guys did.

w-w-w-what? rien compris.

Wallonia is the French-speaking part of Belgium, you of all people on this board should know that.

Unless you do know that and you made clever jokes about it which went way way over my head, something maybe about the Berlin wall separating the two halves..?

popes, shower coins, Nutella.. I'm lost.
PROSECUTORS WILL BE TRANSGRESSICUTED

NWC

trip I'm still wondering what the hell you meant with all that nonsense, my girlfriend had no clue either, so I don't think it's a joke that I should've understood as a (faux)Belgian

PROSECUTORS WILL BE TRANSGRESSICUTED

Triple Zero

:lulz:

Um, Roger, any help here?  :lulz: :lulz:
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

dontblameyoko

i used to live in Brussels...which, i've been told, is right between the French-speaking and Flemish-speaking parts of Belgium.
that was over two decades ago, though.
BBBBP
PPBLL ~Ted Kennedy as a baby (http://beatonna.livejournal.com/116931.html)
"ty7h hg uh nmcx,m cv8t gygj jg" ~another baby

Lord Bandog Ablegate the Wiser

Quote from: Cramulus on August 30, 2010, 06:16:16 PMPope Toasters On Fire Shit Shit Shit
I'll be taking this one, thanks.

Cramulus

:lulz: glad somebody's using that one, it's a favorite

*GrumpButt*

*sigh* You have to be kidding me.

DiscordianKitty

Kitten. It has the added benefit of also being a perfectly servicible stripper name.
"Demons have existed [...] for at least as long as the gods, who in many ways they closely resemble.
The difference is basically the same as that between terrorists and freedom fighters." Terry Pratchett, Eric

Respect is earned. So is disrespect.

Twitter - @DiscordianKitty

*GrumpButt*

Quote from: DiscordianKitty on March 03, 2011, 09:16:26 PM
Kitten. It has the added benefit of also being a perfectly servicible stripper name.

i have about fifteen bucks in ones....  :lulz: :lulz:
*sigh* You have to be kidding me.

The Good Reverend Roger

Current Holy Name™:  Terrible Syphilis Vector of the Ethertubes.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Lord Cataplanga

Quote from: Cramulus on August 31, 2010, 07:55:06 PM

St. Fiasco

Can I use this? It sort of rhymes with my IRL name.

wudgar

Current Holy Name™: Captain Wudgar HNS* , Great Lakes Cabal

* Her Nib's Seaman
Shameless whoring; www.zazzle.com/wudgar

ñͤͣ̄ͦ̌̑͗͊͛͂͗ ̸̨̨̣̺̼̣̜͙͈͕̮̊̈́̈͂͛̽͊ͭ̓͆ͅé ̰̓̓́ͯ́́͞

Anusophagus the Ejector
P E R   A S P E R A   A D   A S T R A

Freeky

Don Coyote

Bucket-jizzing harlot-cropper