News:

It is our goal to harrass and harangue you ever further toward our own incoherent brand of horse-laugh radicalism.

Main Menu

What do the mods do around here?

Started by ~~~~Closed~~~~, August 08, 2004, 12:28:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

hooplala

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on December 07, 2008, 05:37:49 AM
If you missed Hugh's attempt to return (at EB&G), you missed some high-quality laughs.

I did miss that actually.  Zut!
"Soon all of us will have special names" — Professor Brian O'Blivion

"Now's not the time to get silly, so wear your big boots and jump on the garbage clowns." — Bob Dylan?

"Do I contradict myself?
Very well then I contradict myself,
(I am large, I contain multitudes.)"
— Walt Whitman

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: BAWHEED on December 08, 2008, 12:34:32 AM
If you missed Hugh's attempt to return (at EB&G), you missed some high-quality laughs.

I did miss that actually.  Zut!

Ask Bella to point you at the thread.  It's funny.  He's a very different person without the ban button.

:lulz:
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

BADGE OF HONOR

Did he still talk about tequila?  Dear fuck did I get tired of tequila.  Also "stabbing". 
The Jerk On Bike rolled his eyes and tossed the waffle back over his shoulder--before it struck the ground, a stout, disconcertingly monkey-like dog sprang into the air and snatched it, and began to masticate it--literally--for the sound it made was like a homonculus squatting on the floor muttering "masticate masticate masticate".

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: BADGE OF HONOR on December 08, 2008, 02:53:53 AM
Did he still talk about tequila?  Dear fuck did I get tired of tequila.  Also "stabbing". 

Yes.  It was the same tired shit.

Imagine if I was still doing Chef...and not only Chef, but posting the EXACT SAME lines.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Cain

Wasn't he also deleting TTM's posts because he owned him in a few arguments?

Triple Zero

Quote from: BADGE OF HONOR on December 06, 2008, 09:59:05 AM
April 08, 2004, 10:02:46 PM

I remember this thread.  It sucked even by 2004 standards.

I remember those mods.  They, for the most part, sucked by ANYONE'S standards.

Hugh and Malaul were the worst, of course.  Malaul favored anyone who would flirt with her fat ass (Horab).  If you argued with one of her pets, she'd wait til they got a zinger in, and then close the thread so you couldn't respond.

Hugh caused 80% of the problems, while - at first - pretending to be impartial, via about 200 alt accounts, then eventually went on his "fair is not in the job description" kick, and started shutting down anyone who failed to lick his prostate.

i'm so glad i got here on the upward slope of this board's mod-history (Jan'06)
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

Cainad (dec.)

I could have sworn Malaul reappeared for a very brief stint.

In any case, I'm also in the "thank goodness I missed all that bullshit" category. (Reg'd September '07)

AFK

Quote from: Cainad on December 09, 2008, 04:00:15 AM
I could have sworn Malaul reappeared for a very brief stint.

In any case, I'm also in the "thank goodness I missed all that bullshit" category. (Reg'd September '07)

She did.  And I guess I'm in the category of not thinking she was that bad.  Granted I'm talking from May 05 forward.  But I will agree with the others about Hugh. 
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.