Main Menu

What do the mods do around here?

Started by ~~~~Closed~~~~, August 08, 2004, 12:28:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

fluffy

~~~~Closed~~~~

*continually looks over his shoulder*

Guido Finucci

Quote from: HotsumaGroucho Marx want's everyone to know, you fell for it.

I can't believe that I fell for thinking that Hotsuma was being an arsehole. He was pretending so well that I actually thought he was being an arsehole. Boy, do I feel silly now.

Slarti

Quote from: Guido Finucci

I can't believe that I fell for thinking that Hotsuma was being an arsehole. He was pretending so well that I actually thought he was being an arsehole. Boy, do I feel silly now.

I DON"T BELIEVE IT! he was an arsehole, now he just reallizes how uber-cool we are so he's trying to convince us he was joking. HA I DID NOT FALL FOR IT!

Penumbral

who cares?

anyhow as a mod i have moved lots of posts to better orginize this place. I created the Or Kill Me Section. And I have been secritly in the backgroung reading all your posts making sure I see no more of those horrable jiggling butts.

~~~~Closed~~~~

Quote from: Slartibartfast
Quote from: Guido Finucci

I DON"T BELIEVE IT! he was an arsehole, now he just reallizes how uber-cool we are so he's trying to convince us he was joking. HA I DID NOT FALL FOR IT!

reading your reactions has been better than the actual gag.

Slarti

hostuma every single time i read a post of yours, i have to click the pwned test thing just to make sure it hasn't transformed into a real link. i guess i got pwned.

~~~~Closed~~~~

Quote from: Slartibartfasthostuma every single time i read a post of yours, i have to click the pwned test thing just to make sure it hasn't transformed into a real link. i guess i got pwned.

that would be the point.

Horab Fibslager

Hell is other people.

~~~~Closed~~~~

GRIN

Quote from: Hotsumayay for overkill

Jaws!!!
Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr...........mean big bad fish (Jetsam, Erisian Shark, accident waiting to happen, agressive stuffed animal,...)

illusion

We need the mods because their main duty is to catch and fry fish for us to eat.

Malaul

Coito ergo sum
O! Plus! Perge! Aio! Hui! Hem!
"You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy,the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named Bush, Dick, and Colon.  --Comedian Chris Rock

Kapzam

Quote from: illusionWe need the mods because their main duty is to catch and fry fish for us to eat.

Can't they do that without modlike powers?
I will eat you!

Malaul

i know I can
I used to be a fish instructor atta day camo
Coito ergo sum
O! Plus! Perge! Aio! Hui! Hem!
"You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy,the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named Bush, Dick, and Colon.  --Comedian Chris Rock