News:

MysticWicks endorsement: ""Oooh, I'm a Discordian! I can do whatever I want! Which means I can just SAY I'm a pagan but I never bother doing rituals or studying any kind of sacred texts or developing a relationship with deity, etc! I can go around and not be Christian, but I won't quite be anything else either because I just can't commit and I can't be ARSED to commit!"

Main Menu

You can see my ship on google Maps!

Started by East Coast Hustle, September 03, 2010, 12:51:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

East Coast Hustle

go to google maps and search for "nTelos wireless pavilion, portsmouth, VA". a short distance southeast you'll see where 1st street starts, and there's a large building between the street and the water. Just off the SE corner of that building is a lot with several ships in it, the large ship tied up next to that lot is the one I work on.
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

Eater of Clowns

I see it and...and you bastard you're mooning us!
Quote from: Pippa Twiddleton on December 22, 2012, 01:06:36 AM
EoC, you are the bane of my existence.

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 07, 2014, 01:18:23 AM
EoC doesn't make creepy.

EoC makes creepy worse.

the afflicted persons get hold of and consume carrots even in socially quite unacceptable situations.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Rumckle

It's not trolling, it's just satire.

Prince Glittersnatch III

I always wondered if there are any burning buildings on Google Maps.
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?=743264506 <---worst human being to ever live.

http://www.jesus-is-savior.com/False%20Religions/Other%20Pagan%20Mumbo-Jumbo/discordianism.htm <----Learn the truth behind Discordianism

Quote from: Aleister Growly on September 04, 2010, 04:08:37 AM
Glittersnatch would be a rather unfortunate condition, if a halfway decent troll name.

Quote from: GIGGLES on June 16, 2011, 10:24:05 PM
AORTAL SEX MADES MY DICK HARD AS FUCK!

Cainad (dec.)

Quote from: Eater of Clowns on September 03, 2010, 01:00:39 AM
I see it and...and you bastard you're mooning us!

Wait... that means ECH stood there for a whole day, bum raised to the sky, waiting for the satellite to snap a photo.

"Dude, what the hell are you doing?"

"Don't mind me, just posing for the internet!"

Payne

Sir Squid Diddimus

Payne

HIMEOBS don't need no chefs to prepare it's own neither.  :lulz:

East Coast Hustle

Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"