News:

"We don't make the apocalypse, we make the apocalypse better."

Main Menu

Your smartphone suddenly gets wikipedia from 50 years in the future for 1hr

Started by Triple Zero, September 01, 2010, 10:06:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Iason Ouabache

Quote from: Rumckle on September 01, 2010, 03:01:24 PM
Oh, I'd also get a list of major natural disasters, terrorist attacks, and all that, just to make sure I AM in the area at the time but at a safe distance.
Fixed, because I have morbid curiosity and love explosions.
You cannot fathom the immensity of the fuck i do not give.
    \
┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘

Rumckle

True, though I think it might look a bit suss though if you are in the vicinity of every terrorist attack in 50 years
It's not trolling, it's just satire.

Prince Glittersnatch III

Quote from: Doktor Blight on September 02, 2010, 06:10:42 AM
Quote from: Lord Derp Esquire on September 02, 2010, 04:54:56 AM
Id look up the plot synopsises of the all the "Best Picture" Oscar winning films for the next 50 years.
Then Id go to work making them.

I had a similar time travel idea with songs I hate. Copyright them, wait for the other person to release it, and then sue them into poverty.

It's so wrong... but so right...

I had time travel fantasy much like that. I would get sheet music for a wide variety of songs that I like from over the past 50 years or so. Learn them all and then time travel back to Woodstock, get a band together, and totally blow everyone's minds. Then I would continue to make new music of different genres while always being careful to release a song just before that certain style of music got popular. That way it would look like I had "pioneered" a million different genres of music. I would be remembered as a musical genius. And I could hide a bunch of references to 9/11 in my songs to totally fuck with Alex Jones.
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?=743264506 <---worst human being to ever live.

http://www.jesus-is-savior.com/False%20Religions/Other%20Pagan%20Mumbo-Jumbo/discordianism.htm <----Learn the truth behind Discordianism

Quote from: Aleister Growly on September 04, 2010, 04:08:37 AM
Glittersnatch would be a rather unfortunate condition, if a halfway decent troll name.

Quote from: GIGGLES on June 16, 2011, 10:24:05 PM
AORTAL SEX MADES MY DICK HARD AS FUCK!

Iron Sulfide

Quote from: Lord Derp Esquire on September 03, 2010, 01:25:45 AM
Id look up the plot synopsises of the all the "Best Picture" Oscar winning films for the next 50 years.

I had a similar time travel idea with songs I hate. Copyright them, wait for the other person to release it, and then sue them into poverty.

I had time travel fantasy much like that. I would get sheet music for a wide variety of songs that I like from over the past 50 years or so. Learn them all and then time travel back to Woodstock, get a band together, and totally blow everyone's minds. Then I would continue to make new music of different genres while always being careful to release a song just before that certain style of music got popular. That way it would look like I had "pioneered" a million different genres of music. I would be remembered as a musical genius. And I could hide a bunch of references to 9/11 in my songs to totally fuck with Alex Jones.

:lulz:
Ya' stupid Yank.

DeusExMachina

Quote from: Lord Derp Esquire on September 03, 2010, 01:25:45 AM

:lulz: :lulz:
'Inside every cynical person, there is a disappointed idealist.'
-George Carlin

'Condemnation without investigation is the height of ignorance.'

- Albert Einstein