News:

PD.com: Worse than that time when I conjured a handkerchief from that deaf kid's ear.

Main Menu

Your smartphone suddenly gets wikipedia from 50 years in the future for 1hr

Started by Triple Zero, September 01, 2010, 10:06:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Iason Ouabache

Quote from: Rumckle on September 01, 2010, 03:01:24 PM
Oh, I'd also get a list of major natural disasters, terrorist attacks, and all that, just to make sure I AM in the area at the time but at a safe distance.
Fixed, because I have morbid curiosity and love explosions.
You cannot fathom the immensity of the fuck i do not give.
    \
┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘

Rumckle

True, though I think it might look a bit suss though if you are in the vicinity of every terrorist attack in 50 years
It's not trolling, it's just satire.

Prince Glittersnatch III

Quote from: Doktor Blight on September 02, 2010, 06:10:42 AM
Quote from: Lord Derp Esquire on September 02, 2010, 04:54:56 AM
Id look up the plot synopsises of the all the "Best Picture" Oscar winning films for the next 50 years.
Then Id go to work making them.

I had a similar time travel idea with songs I hate. Copyright them, wait for the other person to release it, and then sue them into poverty.

It's so wrong... but so right...

I had time travel fantasy much like that. I would get sheet music for a wide variety of songs that I like from over the past 50 years or so. Learn them all and then time travel back to Woodstock, get a band together, and totally blow everyone's minds. Then I would continue to make new music of different genres while always being careful to release a song just before that certain style of music got popular. That way it would look like I had "pioneered" a million different genres of music. I would be remembered as a musical genius. And I could hide a bunch of references to 9/11 in my songs to totally fuck with Alex Jones.
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?=743264506 <---worst human being to ever live.

http://www.jesus-is-savior.com/False%20Religions/Other%20Pagan%20Mumbo-Jumbo/discordianism.htm <----Learn the truth behind Discordianism

Quote from: Aleister Growly on September 04, 2010, 04:08:37 AM
Glittersnatch would be a rather unfortunate condition, if a halfway decent troll name.

Quote from: GIGGLES on June 16, 2011, 10:24:05 PM
AORTAL SEX MADES MY DICK HARD AS FUCK!

Iron Sulfide

Quote from: Lord Derp Esquire on September 03, 2010, 01:25:45 AM
Id look up the plot synopsises of the all the "Best Picture" Oscar winning films for the next 50 years.

I had a similar time travel idea with songs I hate. Copyright them, wait for the other person to release it, and then sue them into poverty.

I had time travel fantasy much like that. I would get sheet music for a wide variety of songs that I like from over the past 50 years or so. Learn them all and then time travel back to Woodstock, get a band together, and totally blow everyone's minds. Then I would continue to make new music of different genres while always being careful to release a song just before that certain style of music got popular. That way it would look like I had "pioneered" a million different genres of music. I would be remembered as a musical genius. And I could hide a bunch of references to 9/11 in my songs to totally fuck with Alex Jones.

:lulz:
Ya' stupid Yank.

DeusExMachina

Quote from: Lord Derp Esquire on September 03, 2010, 01:25:45 AM

:lulz: :lulz:
'Inside every cynical person, there is a disappointed idealist.'
-George Carlin

'Condemnation without investigation is the height of ignorance.'

- Albert Einstein