News:

Heaven is a sausage party.

Main Menu

CDGASM

Started by Nephew Twiddleton, September 01, 2010, 06:29:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LMNO

You're welcome to put "Goin' Back to Tucson" on that thing.

Nephew Twiddleton

Awesome thanks dude!
Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

Nephew Twiddleton

Im going to set up a soundcloud for this tonight. Ill pm you guys the password when its all set and ill upload coyotes voice recordings and maybe a track or two that ive done. Lmno- i had another thought- should we use hand of eris as a background for something? I know that was a separate gasm that just kinda faltered along the way. (musicgasm if anyone wants to take a listen for any ideas)

LMNO

Oh, geez.  I forgot about that song.  Sure, use it for what you want, I've got no claim to it.

Cramulus

Quote from: Areola Shinerbock on January 05, 2012, 06:10:20 AM
Cramulus- likes the idea and had some suggestions as to overall concept. Would you like to volunteer anything in particular and what format would you like it in? I wouldn't mind using Dead People for President if you don't mind.

You can have Dead People for President!

if you use it, mention the band "Lay Day Gar Gar Versus the Fail Parade"

Feel free to use any of my audio!

stuff which may be of use:

S3X Drive

Pirate stories and Limericks

The Cup of Ra

Bear Vs Whale: A Love Nocturne for the Dead

Nephew Twiddleton

PMs incoming in a few minutes.

http://soundcloud.com/139thmemeticengineers

139meb@gmail.com

Nephew Twiddleton

Quote from: Areola Shinerbock on January 05, 2012, 12:43:55 PM
Quote from: rong on January 05, 2012, 11:09:22 AM

Waffle Iron- Stuff from his Chap Hop project, which I like. Is there a specific track in mind, or should we put it to some sort of vote?

Rong- took a listen to one of your songs, I like it (especially where you suddenly fly off into black metal), and will listen to the rest of it when it's not 1 am. Same question posed to Waffle Iron.

a vote is fine with me.  i feel like the song "layin low" might resonate best with the most people, but what do i know?

I'll give that one a listen tonight. If you think that one's the best, we'll go with it.

Rong, that one's perfect!

I'm listening to If You Only Knew right now. I had a thought- maybe we could do some audio scenes, like if it's from a movie with no pictures, with background music and people having a conversation. This particular song strikes me as working with that sort of thing.

ETA: listening to vignette. I had an idea for a different rant that might go well with it. Could I play around with it?

Nephew Twiddleton

Waffle Iron, I think at the moment my vote is for New Hos on the Block. Maybe it's the bit about eating all of the animals at the end. :lol:

Don Coyote

I am in the process of redoing several of the stickers onto templates for more easily acquired label sheets.

Nephew Twiddleton

Excellent. Im more or less going to be working on this fr the rest of the night when i get home.

Don Coyote

Well I was going to upload the newest label sheet to scribd, but all my previously uploaded work is gone, so fuck them.

Nephew Twiddleton

Different site? Or maybe attachments to the communal gmail?

Don Coyote

http://www.scribd.com/doc/77410221/30-Labels-Fixt

Waiting for their help desk to tell me what the fuck, but until then the latest and suckiest. For use with 1" by 2 5/8" address labels (Avery 48160, 5160 and 3M 3700-A)

There will be a total redo of them as due to my repeat manipulations of the base images the text has become harder to read than I would like, as the text stopped being text and is part of the images.

ETA: Turns out my account was deleted despite me being able to log in with my disco FB account. 

Placid Dingo

I have inherited Discordus Telecomunicatus from Twiddling so I'll add my stuff in a week.
Haven't paid rent since 2014 with ONE WEIRD TRICK.

rong

Quote from: Areola Shinerbock on January 06, 2012, 04:09:01 AM
Quote from: Areola Shinerbock on January 05, 2012, 12:43:55 PM
Quote from: rong on January 05, 2012, 11:09:22 AM

Waffle Iron- Stuff from his Chap Hop project, which I like. Is there a specific track in mind, or should we put it to some sort of vote?

Rong- took a listen to one of your songs, I like it (especially where you suddenly fly off into black metal), and will listen to the rest of it when it's not 1 am. Same question posed to Waffle Iron.

a vote is fine with me.  i feel like the song "layin low" might resonate best with the most people, but what do i know?

I'll give that one a listen tonight. If you think that one's the best, we'll go with it.

Rong, that one's perfect!

I'm listening to If You Only Knew right now. I had a thought- maybe we could do some audio scenes, like if it's from a movie with no pictures, with background music and people having a conversation. This particular song strikes me as working with that sort of thing.

ETA: listening to vignette. I had an idea for a different rant that might go well with it. Could I play around with it?

thanks for listening.  feel free to play around with anything as you see fit.  all i ask in return is that anything that "goes public" gets some sort of credit that points back to my reverbnation page. 
"a real smart feller, he felt smart"