News:

if the thee off of you are revel in the fact you ds a discordant suck it's dick and praise it's agenda? guess what bit-chit's not. hat I in fact . do you really think it'd theshare about shit, hen you should indeed tare-take if the frontage that you're into. do you really think it's the hardcore shite of the left thy t? you're little f/cking girls parackind abbot in tituts. FUCK YOU. you're latecomers, and you 're folks who don't f/cking get it. plez challenge me.

Main Menu

CDGASM

Started by Nephew Twiddleton, September 01, 2010, 06:29:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rong

Quote from: Billy the Twid on February 11, 2012, 11:40:32 AM
Thoughts?

I can clean up the audio a bit, but it's some spoken word over rong's instrumental.

http://soundcloud.com/139thmemeticengineers/buzzing-vignette-2

Didn't get to the other stuff. Out of state visitors. Worked until 8:45 and then left work at 9:15 due to mandatory lunch break. Guinness. Scotch.

maybe i'm too picky, but i think it would be better if it was more spoken - less rhythmic.  it kinda sounds to me like you haven't decided if you intend to blend with the music or not.
"a real smart feller, he felt smart"

Nephew Twiddleton

Quote from: rong on February 16, 2012, 02:21:08 AM
Thoughts?

I can clean up the audio a bit, but it's some spoken word over rong's instrumental.

Didn't get to the other stuff. Out of state visitors. Worked until 8:45 and then left work at 9:15 due to mandatory lunch break. Guinness. Scotch.

maybe i'm too picky, but i think it would be better if it was more spoken - less rhythmic.  it kinda sounds to me like you haven't decided if you intend to blend with the music or not.

That's an accurate assessment. I'll give it another shot without rhythm.
Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

Don Coyote

Quote from: Billy the Twid on February 16, 2012, 03:00:27 AM
Thoughts?

How hard would it be to say your part and then mix in the music track so as to not get caught in the rhythm of the music while speaking?

rong

Quote from: Pope Coyote of the Wolffnords on February 16, 2012, 03:02:57 AM
Thoughts?

How hard would it be to say your part and then mix in the music track so as to not get caught in the rhythm of the music while speaking?

i think that's an excellent idea.
"a real smart feller, he felt smart"

Nephew Twiddleton

Quote from: Pope Coyote of the Wolffnords on February 16, 2012, 03:02:57 AM
Thoughts?

That's not too much of a problem. It rhymes, so I might have to fight it a little, but I should be able to manage.

Mixing it in after the fact may be problematic (I might want to space it out the same way), but we'll see.

Nephew Twiddleton

I wasn't able to put my finger on it til I got your guys feedback, but I think it's a little too reminiscent of a slower Marilyn Manson song vocal-wise. I tried to take advantage of my sore throat to get a sort of groggy effect, but it didn't quite hit the spot.

Don Coyote

<insert image of a bee here>

Nephew Twiddleton

After this weekend i can get back to it.

Don Coyote

Nephew Twiddleton

Might even get to do some of it thursady night. Well see.

Forsooth

Nephew Twiddleton

Nephew Twiddleton

If all goes well I am reclaiming my acoustic from the studio tonight. Which means I can get started again tomorrow night.

Maddroxide

One day I met Death in person. He was a pretty good guy actually. He told me that hes come for me plenty of times but I just recreate myself. The lesson here is simple. 42.

Don Coyote

Ok, so we got the 139th Memetic Engineers Brigade that are the organization responsible for the CDs, hence the warning lables. Right?

Ok, so we got the DiscordiCorp, which we could use as the buffer stuff as ads for their products. Right?

Ok ok, so what if we have at the begining some kind of briefing material indicating that the rest of the CD is the results of an investigations of DiscordiCorp and its subsidiaries?