News:

Testimonial: "I cannot see a slither of a viable defense for this godawful circlejerk board."

Main Menu

Really Real Illinois Regional Divisions

Started by Phox, September 03, 2010, 01:29:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Phox

East Coast Hustle

yeah, but you got the part on the bottom of the state wrong.

that part is called "kentucky".
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

Phox

No, I have annexed it from Kentucky and attempting to enforce re-education on its occupants. Sometimes it surprises me that being nearly equidistant from Chicago and Mississippi, Souther Illinois has a culture gapp that leans much more towards the latter than the former. Thing is, our girls don't even have the sexy accents...  :oops:

East Coast Hustle

Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

Phox

Very true. Meth is the official currency of Gibsylvania, ya know.

NWC

I spent 16 years of my life in Chicago Minora, which people there don't consider Chicago (it's not, it's the suburbs). Now it's just easier to say I'm from Chicago, cos people here are proud when they know that it's in the middle of the states, and very few know it's in Illinois.
PROSECUTORS WILL BE TRANSGRESSICUTED

Iason Ouabache

Fuck that "Gibsylvania". Everyone knows that area is called Little Egypt because of the constant plagues that won't leave that place alone.
You cannot fathom the immensity of the fuck i do not give.
    \
┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘

Phox

Quote from: NWC on September 03, 2010, 03:05:06 PM
I spent 16 years of my life in Chicago Minora, which people there don't consider Chicago (it's not, it's the suburbs). Now it's just easier to say I'm from Chicago, cos people here are proud when they know that it's in the middle of the states, and very few know it's in Illinois.

Yes, this is all very true.

Quote from: Iason Ouabache on September 03, 2010, 09:20:35 PM
Fuck that "Gibsylvania". Everyone knows that area is called Little Egypt because of the constant plagues that won't leave that place alone.
I'm well aware that I rule over a plague-ridden swamp on a good day. It's not so bad. I am having trouble getting my slaves to build giant pyramids in my honor though....