News:

Several times a month, I will be in a store aisle reaching for something and feel a hand going up the inside of my thigh. When I turn around to find myself alone with a woman, and ask her if she would prefer me to hold still so she can get a better feel for the situation, oftentimes she will act "shocked" claiming nothing had happened, it must be somebody else...

Main Menu

I Am That I Am.

Started by Adios, September 02, 2010, 11:02:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nephew Twiddleton

Quote from: Lord Derp Esquire on September 04, 2010, 02:42:46 AM
Quote from: Doktor Blight on September 04, 2010, 12:56:23 AM
Awesome!

So what does contributing it entail exactly?
All I have to do is record it right?

Yeah, more or less. You might have to come up with some way of vocally expressing some of the facial expressions, maybe get someone else in on it to play one of the parts.
Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS