News:

PD.com: The most patriotic board in America - jointly run by an Australian, an Irishman, a filthy Dutchman, a Canadian and some guy from the West Indies.

Main Menu

A new beer!

Started by Adios, September 03, 2010, 04:32:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Adios

Guten Tag Charley.

Germany is home to the largest beer festival in the world with some 6 million in attendance. They come for the camaraderie. They come for the experience. But ultimately – they come for the beer.

This year, to celebrate the 200 year anniversary of Oktoberfest, Old Chicago will be featuring an exclusive beer during our upcoming Oktoberfest Mini Tour – the Paulaner Wiesn Blonde. Until now, this beer has only been served in the Paulaner Tent at Oktoberfest in Munich. This is the first time this beer has been available in America!

So mark your calendar to join us for the Oktoberfest Kick Off Party on September 8th, raise a mug of this exclusive beer and celebrate 200 years of Oktoberfest. Supplies are limited so don't delay!

NWC

Rien à voir:

My town has the second largest beer-consuming festival in Europe! And it's #1 in the world I think for beer consumed in 24hours. And it's not even officially a beer festival: it's a 24 bike race.

50,000 drunk people, of which many are riding bikes in a 2 or 3 km circle around a university town

We don't have a special beer though for the 24 heure vélo. So it doesn't really pertain to this topic. It's still cool though!
PROSECUTORS WILL BE TRANSGRESSICUTED

Adios

I am really looking forward to tasting it.