News:

If you really want to hurt your parents, and you don't have the nerve to be a homosexual, the least you can do is go into the arts. But do not use semicolons. They are transvestite hermaphrodites, standing for absolutely nothing. All they do is show you've been to college.

Main Menu

Tony Blair, psychopath

Started by Cain, September 05, 2010, 12:09:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Prince Glittersnatch III

Quote from: MMIX on September 05, 2010, 10:39:56 PM
Quote from: Lord Glittersnatch on September 05, 2010, 07:31:48 PM
Holy shit hes worse than Dubya.

Nah, don't fucking kid yourself. Dubya was The Most Important Man In the World, being as how he was US President and all. The Boy Tony, [shit, now it is a long time since the press called him that] was just this spoiled middle-class English guy.

Because the world revolves around America, amirite?
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?=743264506 <---worst human being to ever live.

http://www.jesus-is-savior.com/False%20Religions/Other%20Pagan%20Mumbo-Jumbo/discordianism.htm <----Learn the truth behind Discordianism

Quote from: Aleister Growly on September 04, 2010, 04:08:37 AM
Glittersnatch would be a rather unfortunate condition, if a halfway decent troll name.

Quote from: GIGGLES on June 16, 2011, 10:24:05 PM
AORTAL SEX MADES MY DICK HARD AS FUCK!

MMIX

No. The world revolves around the sun, actually: but if I had £1 for every time I had heard during those interminable American elections that the people of America are voting for the "Most Important Man in the World"  then I would be a rich woman now. And I'd get richer every four years . . .
"The ultimate hidden truth of the world is that it is something we make and could just as easily make differently" David Graeber

Prince Glittersnatch III

Quote from: MMIX on September 07, 2010, 01:51:56 AM
No. The world revolves around the sun, actually: but if I had £1 for every time I had heard during those interminable American elections that the people of America are voting for the "Most Important Man in the World"  then I would be a rich woman now. And I'd get richer every four years . . .

Because if you hear something enough times it MUST be true. Especially during election time.
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?=743264506 <---worst human being to ever live.

http://www.jesus-is-savior.com/False%20Religions/Other%20Pagan%20Mumbo-Jumbo/discordianism.htm <----Learn the truth behind Discordianism

Quote from: Aleister Growly on September 04, 2010, 04:08:37 AM
Glittersnatch would be a rather unfortunate condition, if a halfway decent troll name.

Quote from: GIGGLES on June 16, 2011, 10:24:05 PM
AORTAL SEX MADES MY DICK HARD AS FUCK!

MMIX

Quote from: Lord Glittersnatch on September 07, 2010, 02:00:57 AM
Quote from: MMIX on September 07, 2010, 01:51:56 AM

Because if you hear something enough times it MUST be true. Especially during election time.

No, that's just BS, but there is a sense in which the US Pres. is the most important man in the Western world, and I'm sure I'm not the only foreigner who gets pissed that the leader of the free world [ yes, that was conscious irony, deal with it] is elected without reference to the rest of  us. Yeah, I know it sounds unreasonable.
"The ultimate hidden truth of the world is that it is something we make and could just as easily make differently" David Graeber

Thurnez Isa

Even if you consider it from an American view it's still a myth. Other leaders from other nations can have much more sway on foreign politics cause they don't have to answer to a senate, or a constitution, or voters.
Through me the way to the city of woe, Through me the way to everlasting pain, Through me the way among the lost.
Justice moved my maker on high.
Divine power made me, Wisdom supreme, and Primal love.
Before me nothing was but things eternal, and eternal I endure.
Abandon all hope, you who enter here.

Dante

Cain

Or logic or sanity or common sense.

MMIX

Requia ☣

Quote from: Cain on September 07, 2010, 02:32:24 AM

I'm pretty sure the American leaders don't answer to those either.
Inflatable dolls are not recognized flotation devices.

Faust

Quote from: Requia ☣ on September 07, 2010, 05:27:40 AM

The ones not in the spotlight. The US pres is closer to a figurehead then most countries.
Sleepless nights at the chateau

Cain

Quote from: Requia ☣ on September 07, 2010, 05:27:40 AM

I was waiting for someone to mention this...

Quote from: Faust on September 07, 2010, 10:56:33 AM
The ones not in the spotlight. The US pres is closer to a figurehead then most countries.

But this also has a point to it, depending on your definition of leader.

Placid Dingo

...saw him on the news tonight being interview. Borderline condoned a potential war on Iran.
Haven't paid rent since 2014 with ONE WEIRD TRICK.

Cain

Oh he's all for that.  Blair never saw a potential war he didn't want to condone.