News:

Doing everything exactly opposite from "The Mainstream" is the same thing as doing everything exactly like "The Mainstream."  You're still using What Everyone Else is Doing as your primary point of reference.

Main Menu

Yahweh's Son Can't Get Enough Of Us

Started by Thurnez Isa, September 06, 2010, 08:42:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Thurnez Isa

Through me the way to the city of woe, Through me the way to everlasting pain, Through me the way among the lost.
Justice moved my maker on high.
Divine power made me, Wisdom supreme, and Primal love.
Before me nothing was but things eternal, and eternal I endure.
Abandon all hope, you who enter here.

Dante

Jasper

Some Cognitive Science ought to be taught in elementary schools, so kids understand how FUCKING STUPID humans can be.

I think that if we taught kids how FUCKING STUPID humans are, we would have less FUCKING STUPID people.

Suu

See also:

Our Lady of Clearwater, affectionately known as "the Stain" by my family and I.

Unfortunately some schmuck shattered the windows in 2004. Remarkably, her head did NOT come back on the new glass.
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

dontblameyoko

BBBBP
PPBLL ~Ted Kennedy as a baby (http://beatonna.livejournal.com/116931.html)
"ty7h hg uh nmcx,m cv8t gygj jg" ~another baby

ñͤͣ̄ͦ̌̑͗͊͛͂͗ ̸̨̨̣̺̼̣̜͙͈͕̮̊̈́̈͂͛̽͊ͭ̓͆ͅé ̰̓̓́ͯ́́͞

1:02

"Is it a holy image or A BUCKET OF FILTH?"

:lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz:
P E R   A S P E R A   A D   A S T R A

MMIX

Law of Fives writ large. One of 'em even said the harder he looked the more he saw it 

Them "Sweet Jesus" freaks aren't the only ones getting mystical messages from on high, though. Here's a message from Eris that I picked up a while back.

Yep, the answer is five. Now if only I knew what the question was . . .
"The ultimate hidden truth of the world is that it is something we make and could just as easily make differently" David Graeber

Suu

Quote from: dontblameyoko on September 07, 2010, 02:57:14 AM
it/she was pretty!

It actually kinda is. I got pretty pissed when I found out it was broke because that's just fucked up. I'll point and laugh, but to destroy an image of faith, even a potentially stupid one, is pretty low on my book.

I went there a couple of times, mostly as a snotty teenager to make fun of it, but there's something about "miracles" and the people who believe in them. Even at 2am in that building's parking lot a year after it showed up, just this feeling would come over you. I wouldn't call it anything divine, but just the power of human faith and the mark that it can leave.
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."