News:

Christians *have* to sin.
If they don't, it's like Christ died for nothing.

Main Menu

A short poem(?)

Started by Fomalhaut, October 07, 2020, 04:40:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fomalhaut

Hello there! First time poster. Here's a tiny little ditty I wrote while looking into the Q-Anon conspiracy theory (for sociological research)

Locust-Pocus
ALAD-pocalypse
Ground up the groundlings.
Sssshhh, don't "critic-eyes" 
Synthesize
none-sensical
KIlLLRAGE.
The Real Enema:
Moloch!
What "Bull" shit.

Fomalhaut

I draw cartoons and paint sometimes as well, but I'm dumb and don't know how to post images on this platform.

I used to have an art page that was followed by a whopping 200 Middle Eastern bot accounts in its hay day, though,  so I'm like 5% certain this noggin and these hands will make some Truly Earth Shattering stuff someday .

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Fomalhaut on October 07, 2020, 06:26:54 PM
I draw cartoons and paint sometimes as well, but I'm dumb and don't know how to post images on this platform.

I used to have an art page that was followed by a whopping 200 Middle Eastern bot accounts in its hay day, though,  so I'm like 5% certain this noggin and these hands will make some Truly Earth Shattering stuff someday .

Underneath the message block is a + sign with "Attachments and other options">

Click that, then click "attach"/Choose file.
Molon Lube

The Wizard Joseph

:mittens:

Keep doing only this and you, Formalhaut, WILL move mountains, dry seas, and hopefully cause siezures, and fatal nosebleeds.
You can't get out backward.  You have to go forward to go back.. better press on! - Willie Wonka, PBUH

Life can be seen as a game with no reset button, no extra lives, and if the power goes out there is no restarting.  If that's all you see life as you are not long for this world, and never will get it.

"Ayn Rand never swung a hammer in her life and had serious dominance issues" - The Fountainhead

"World domination is such an ugly phrase. I prefer to call it world optimisation."
- Harry Potter and the Methods of Rationality :lulz:

"You program the controller to do the thing, only it doesn't do the thing.  It does something else entirely, or nothing at all.  It's like voting."
- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

"It's not even chaos anymore. It's BANAL."
- Doktor Hamish Howl