News:

PD.com: Better than a xylophone made out of live kittens that you play with a tazer.

Main Menu

Pronouncing my name

Started by BabylonHoruv, September 08, 2010, 01:23:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dysfunctional Cunt

I don't know I rather appreciate the opportunity to be someone else when I need to be  :wink:

As for the name, according to this site http://www.mythome.org/aztecnames.html  you say it like this...  shok e PiL le

Fredfredly ⊂(◉‿◉)つ

Quote from: Exit City Hustle on September 08, 2010, 05:39:07 PM
I think posters who change their names should have red-hot wire inserted in their urethras.

then their new name will be pronounced "AAAAAAAAAHHH! OHGODFUCKFUCKFUCKTHATHURTSIMSORRYILLNEVERDOITAGAINISWEARPLEASEGETITOUTGETITOUTGETITOUT!!!!!!"

:lulz: thats good coming from YOU

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Frederieke van Noodleberg on September 08, 2010, 06:16:16 PM
I think posters who change their names should have red-hot wire inserted in their urethras.

then their new name will be pronounced "AAAAAAAAAHHH! OHGODFUCKFUCKFUCKTHATHURTSIMSORRYILLNEVERDOITAGAINISWEARPLEASEGETITOUTGETITOUTGETITOUT!!!!!!"

LIKEWISE, FRED OR SHOULD I SAY NOODLE OR MAYBE MEIN TEIN WHATEVER IT WAS.
Molon Lube

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

When someone changes their handle, I just assume they have become a whole new person. I'm not good at remembering who anyone is so it's like the board is constantly being repopulated by strangers.

When it gets funny is when they accuse me of picking on them, as if I know who they are.  :?
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

East Coast Hustle

Quote from: Doktor Howl on September 08, 2010, 05:41:59 PM

Well, someone removed the toggle for allowing users to change their names from the admin panel, which keeps me from arbitrarily locking people into goofball names.

:crankey:

if it was me, it was an accident. Or I was drunk. Or I was accidentally drunk.
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

LMNO

I figured my new name could be logically deduced by people who have been here for long enough.

However, I was thinking of changing it back.

East Coast Hustle

maybe I like being sounded with red-hot wire.

:ECH:
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

BabylonHoruv

I underwent a bit of a religious epiphany at the tail end of the cough syrup trip.  Not expected since DXM is usually anything but spiritual for me.  In any case, it's led me to Xochipilli and his sister/female self Xochiquetzal.  I may be switching back and forth between the two names for a while.
You're a special case, Babylon.  You are offensive even when you don't post.

Merely by being alive, you make everyone just a little more miserable

-Dok Howl

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Xochipilli on September 08, 2010, 08:27:49 PM
I underwent a bit of a religious epiphany at the tail end of the cough syrup trip.  Not expected since DXM is usually anything but spiritual for me.  In any case, it's led me to Xochipilli and his sister/female self Xochiquetzal.  I may be switching back and forth between the two names for a while.

Oh, boy.
Molon Lube

Elder Iptuous

shit, there's not many who haven't changed their names since i got here.
soundings for everyone!

BabylonHoruv

Quote from: Doktor Howl on September 08, 2010, 08:28:33 PM

Oh, boy.

If it helps to make it extra absurd it ties in with 2012 and the birth of the new internet messiah come winter solstice 2012.

-Dok Howl

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Xochipilli on September 08, 2010, 08:33:16 PM
Quote from: Doktor Howl on September 08, 2010, 08:28:33 PM

Oh, boy.

If it helps to make it extra absurd it ties in with 2012 and the birth of the new internet messiah come winter solstice 2012.

Let me know when you get over this.
Molon Lube

the other anonymous

Wait, you're a part-time fertility goddess?

Hi, mom!

BabylonHoruv

Quote from: the other anonymous on September 08, 2010, 09:16:28 PM

Wait, you're a part-time fertility goddess?

Hi, mom!

Actually, as far as I can tell Xochiquetzal is more of an infertility goddess.  She's the goddess of non-reproductive sex.

-Dok Howl

Fredfredly ⊂(◉‿◉)つ

Quote from: Exit City Hustle on September 08, 2010, 07:26:17 PM

maybe I like being sounded with red-hot wire.

:ECH:

THATS NOT WHAT I MEANT MR TURD FERGUWHATEVR PANTS SOMETHING NAME GUY!!!!