News:

News:  0 1 1 2 3 5 8 13 21 34 55 89 144 233 377 610 987 1597 2584 4181 6765 10946 17711 28657, motherfuckers.

Main Menu

Chaos Theory

Started by The Great Pope of OUTSIDE, September 09, 2010, 07:56:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

the last yatto

Look, asshole:  Your 'incomprehensible' act, your word-salad, your pinealism...It BORES ME.  I've been incomprehensible for so long, I TEACH IT TO MBA CANDIDATES.  So if you simply MUST talk about your pineal gland or happy children dancing in the wildflowers, go talk to Roger, because he digs that kind of shit

The Great Pope of OUTSIDE

Haha, I haven't watched the original Jurassic Park since I was like 4. Was he a Discordian too?! :O

@ Telarus: I'm not reading all that. Could you perhaps post the cliffnotes version of your post? Or something?
There are times when I imagine God laughing until it cries, shouting, "I am going to fuck ALL your minds over, and you're going to pay me for it!"

Telarus

Fuck, are you serious? We'll I can try to cram RAW into a more easily digestible passage.

-Adamn Weishaupt (on misunderstood advice from a Kabalist friend), decides to read the Abdul Alhazred Necronomicon (lol) under the influence of Ergot and Peyote. These are the "illuminations" that Robert Anton Wilson presents through this narrative snippet.

- Vico's theory of history, in which all societies pass through the same four stages, was an oversimplification—there were, when you looked closely at the actual evidence behind Vico's rhetoric, five distinct stages each time the Italian listed only four. Weishaupt looked very closely, and, like Joe Malik, the harder be looked the more fives he found.

- Weishaupt decides to hide this knowledge instead of publishing it. He later pushes Hegel 3-stage Cycle of History theory ("He's perfect," Weishaupt wrote in the De Molay cipher from Mount Vernon. "Unlike Kant, who makes sense only in German, this man doesn't make sense in any language.") The rest of the story—the exoteric story, at least —is history. After Hegel was Marx; and after Marx, the Joachimite three-step was permanently grafted onto revolutionary tactics.

* Do you believe that?

Now for a few words about the "real truth," at least as the Illuminati understand "real truth."

[Nah, if this piqued your interest, it's better to go back and read the whole thing, keeping in mind that the first and last chunks are "fiction" that relate to the narrative of the Illuminatus Trilogy. The cosmology just after "real truth", i.e. the descriptions of the 5 Seasons, are pretty good occult research, tho. That shit is hard to condense.]

Telarus, KSC,
.__.  Keeper of the Contradictory Cephalopod, Zenarchist Swordsman,
(0o)  Tender to the Edible Zen Garden, Ratcheting Metallic Sex Doll of The End Times,
/||\   Episkopos of the Amorphous Dreams Cabal

Join the Doll Underground! Experience the Phantasmagorical Safari!

minuspace

chaos thinks it is not complex:
point to what comes after three
its the same as looking after four

-made

Rizzo

chaos theory rumblings

:fap:   :fap:   :fap:

Kansai

If Chaos is the ultimate truth of the universe then why does the Imperium of Man still rule the galaxy?

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Kansai on December 01, 2010, 05:24:35 PM
If Chaos is the ultimate truth of the universe then why does the Imperium of Man still rule the galaxy?

Because that's the way Baby Jebus wants it.  FFS.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Nephew Twiddleton

:lulz:

We barely rule one planet, let alone the galaxy.
Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Doktor Blight on December 01, 2010, 07:56:18 PM

:lulz:

We barely rule one planet, let alone the galaxy.

We don't even manage that.

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

LMNO

Taking everything into consideration, I'd say that insects rule this planet.

I, for one, welcome my my new overlord, Kai.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: LMNO, PhD on December 01, 2010, 08:04:57 PM

No, they just have the highest population and most important roles.

Sort of like serfs in the middle ages.

Nephew Twiddleton

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on December 01, 2010, 08:05:56 PM

Diseases?

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Doktor Blight on December 01, 2010, 08:15:17 PM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on December 01, 2010, 08:05:56 PM

Diseases?

No, those were for the nobles.  Peasants couldn't afford bacteria, and had to settle for being worked to death at age 35...Unless they got lucky and got stepped on by a horse or some shit, without having to endure the entire life expectancy.

Nephew Twiddleton