Tea party victory endangers GOP’s goal of retaking the Senate

Started by Adios, September 15, 2010, 02:31:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Charley Brown on September 17, 2010, 07:55:47 PM
Quote from: Doktor Howl on September 17, 2010, 07:16:50 PM
Quote from: Charley Brown on September 17, 2010, 07:06:17 PM
Quote from: Doktor Howl on September 17, 2010, 06:02:51 PM
I for one would like to extend my unconditional support to Christine O'Donnel, who has seen past the distractions of this modern age, to address the root cause of all our problems.

Not overpopulation.

Not poor farming techniques.

Not an insufficient supply of drinkable water.

Not insane financial practices.

Fappery.  Fappery is the architect of our misfortune, and I call upon all of you to pull your fucking pants up and get back to work.

Thanks.

I wonder if fapping in church would make her happy?

Only if you're a nun.  Because, arguably, you're getting it on with Jesus.

I have decided to vote a straight tea bagger ticket.

It's the only real way to fuck shit up.

What the hell...I'm in.
Molon Lube

tyrannosaurus vex

If only we could get the word out that the Discordian Society has officially endorsed the Tea Party Movement.
Evil and Unfeeling Arse-Flenser From The City of the Damned.

BabylonHoruv

I tried PBR once,  It tasted, to me, just like every other cheap beer i have tried.  Busch, Keystone, not as clean as black label, not as nasty as keystone light.  I prefer cheap beer to water only because there is something in the water here that makes my gums bleed.

On the teaparty topic I kinda hope the looting is aimed in the right direction instead of at people that are a different color.
You're a special case, Babylon.  You are offensive even when you don't post.

Merely by being alive, you make everyone just a little more miserable

-Dok Howl

Telarus

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/09/20/wiccan-community-upset-wi_n_731694.html

QuoteLast Friday, remarks emerged from an appearance the Delaware Republican made during a 1999 taping of "Politically Incorrect," in which she acknowledged that she had "dabbled into witchcraft" but "never joined a coven." O'Donnell immediately distanced herself  from the quote, asking whether it was fair to hold candidates responsible for the "questionable folks" they hung out with in high school. The clarification may have been the only sane political move for O'Donnell to make. But it had the side effect of angering an already politically sensitive pagan community.

:lulz: Wow.... just wow.

Also, this: National Rub One Out to a Picture of Christine O'Donnell Day
Telarus, KSC,
.__.  Keeper of the Contradictory Cephalopod, Zenarchist Swordsman,
(0o)  Tender to the Edible Zen Garden, Ratcheting Metallic Sex Doll of The End Times,
/||\   Episkopos of the Amorphous Dreams Cabal

Join the Doll Underground! Experience the Phantasmagorical Safari!

Nephew Twiddleton

Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

Doktor Howl

Quote"It's funny to me, Chris, because this is the woman who claimed on another one of our 'Politically Incorrect' episodes from the '90s that she would not lie, even in the case of hiding Anne Frank in her attic," Maher told Matthews. "Eddie Izzard confronted her and said, 'Really? If Hitler was at the door and you had Anne Frank in the attic, you wouldn't lie?' She said, 'No. God would find a way.' "

http://www.politicsdaily.com/2010/09/22/christine-odonnells-younger-years-forget-witchcraft-think-me/?icid=main|htmlws-main-w|dl1|sec1_lnk3|172717
Molon Lube

Cain

This is the logical conclusion of deontological ethics, I'm afraid.

Of course, I wouldn't put it that way when talking to a Tea Partier, but stilll....

Remington

Is it plugged in?

Jenne

Christiane Amanpour tried to get ol' Turtlehead Mitch McConnell into admitting the Teabaggers are costing Republicans votes, and that the new "Pledge" is just b.s. because tax cuts would cost us trillions.

He could't waddle his waddle enough to be convincing about his bland stance on the Teabaggers and his "no way, trickle down really works, really, REALLY!" schtick too...I think I'm gonna really appreciate her on the This Week ABC show (which was more like "This Weak" until she came aboard).  Hope she doesn't get ennui too fast and leave.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Jenne on September 27, 2010, 06:35:35 PM
Christiane Amanpour tried to get ol' Turtlehead Mitch McConnell into admitting the Teabaggers are costing Republicans votes, and that the new "Pledge" is just b.s. because tax cuts would cost us trillions.

He could't waddle his waddle enough to be convincing about his bland stance on the Teabaggers and his "no way, trickle down really works, really, REALLY!" schtick too...I think I'm gonna really appreciate her on the This Week ABC show (which was more like "This Weak" until she came aboard).  Hope she doesn't get ennui too fast and leave.

HAR!  Trickle down has failed miserably under 3 presidents, and yet people keep buying this snake oil.

How many times can a man get mugged on the same corner by the same people, before people call him a rube?
Molon Lube

Jenne

Quote from: Doktor Howl on September 27, 2010, 06:39:35 PM

He could't waddle his waddle enough to be convincing about his bland stance on the Teabaggers and his "no way, trickle down really works, really, REALLY!" schtick too...I think I'm gonna really appreciate her on the This Week ABC show (which was more like "This Weak" until she came aboard).  Hope she doesn't get ennui too fast and leave.

HAR!  Trickle down has failed miserably under 3 presidents, and yet people keep buying this snake oil.

How many times can a man get mugged on the same corner by the same people, before people call him a rube?

Dude, people love to be sold on fake shit.  Makes their asses feel all squishy inside.

I just get tired of it.  Making Republitards admit that they fucked shit up good and that's why we're still dealing with it, though, is worth wading through their bullshit in these talkshows.  And eventually, they do get to admit that sad fact, albeit to the tune of "But Obama's Had Us for 2 Years."

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Jenne on September 27, 2010, 06:52:06 PM
Quote from: Doktor Howl on September 27, 2010, 06:39:35 PM

He could't waddle his waddle enough to be convincing about his bland stance on the Teabaggers and his "no way, trickle down really works, really, REALLY!" schtick too...I think I'm gonna really appreciate her on the This Week ABC show (which was more like "This Weak" until she came aboard).  Hope she doesn't get ennui too fast and leave.

Dude, people love to be sold on fake shit.  Makes their asses feel all squishy inside.

I just get tired of it.  Making Republitards admit that they fucked shit up good and that's why we're still dealing with it, though, is worth wading through their bullshit in these talkshows.  And eventually, they do get to admit that sad fact, albeit to the tune of "But Obama's Had Us for 2 Years."

I've been at this plant for 3 years.

It's been fucked for 30 years.

It's not all fixed yet.
Molon Lube