News:

The End of the World is Coming, and YOU MAY DIE

Main Menu

2011 and 2012 Discordian Meetups

Started by Cramulus, September 15, 2010, 05:17:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Adios

Who is staying here to buy our asses out of Mexican jail?

the last yatto

Uh in mexico don't you pay your bail to the police not a judge?
Look, asshole:  Your 'incomprehensible' act, your word-salad, your pinealism...It BORES ME.  I've been incomprehensible for so long, I TEACH IT TO MBA CANDIDATES.  So if you simply MUST talk about your pineal gland or happy children dancing in the wildflowers, go talk to Roger, because he digs that kind of shit

Adios

Quote from: Pēleus on September 15, 2010, 09:38:55 PM

I said buy, not bail.  :lulz:

Prince Glittersnatch III

Mexico 2012 sounds awesome.
I wonder if we could find any more information about the supposed end of the world like maybe a more specific date?
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?=743264506 <---worst human being to ever live.

http://www.jesus-is-savior.com/False%20Religions/Other%20Pagan%20Mumbo-Jumbo/discordianism.htm <----Learn the truth behind Discordianism

Quote from: Aleister Growly on September 04, 2010, 04:08:37 AM
Glittersnatch would be a rather unfortunate condition, if a halfway decent troll name.

Quote from: GIGGLES on June 16, 2011, 10:24:05 PM
AORTAL SEX MADES MY DICK HARD AS FUCK!

the last yatto

Quote from: Charley Brown on September 15, 2010, 09:50:23 PM

Buy implys corruption and we don't want to offend their culture.

Only people who goto jail are the ones who can't afford "bail" or if you kill your boyfriend after he refuses a three some.
Look, asshole:  Your 'incomprehensible' act, your word-salad, your pinealism...It BORES ME.  I've been incomprehensible for so long, I TEACH IT TO MBA CANDIDATES.  So if you simply MUST talk about your pineal gland or happy children dancing in the wildflowers, go talk to Roger, because he digs that kind of shit

Disco Pickle

Quote from: Charley Brown on September 15, 2010, 09:50:23 PM

you don't even have to get to the jail to buy your way out.  I had to do it once.  I clipped a curb in Cancun and got pulled over for DUI, I wasnt DUI, but the threat of mexico jail was enough for me. (in my defense, the curbs in the city are squared off, and about a foot tall, so when you clip one, it's pretty fucking obvious)

The cop had me follow him back to the precinct, park in the back, called his Sup over, took my license and told me thus: "Here are your choices, I can keep your license, you can come back tomorrow and see a magistrate about the DUI, and what happens happens..  or, you can give me $90.00 US right now, and that's for me and my partner here.  I give you your license back and you drive away"

best $90 I ever spent.

So no one has suggested where in Mexico, which is a big fucking deal what with the state of the place at the border.  All the batshit crazy apocalyptic end of the world parties will be happening at the pyramid sites unless the government shuts them down for stupidity-of-people reasons.

The yucatan coast is nice in the winter, if you don't mind a bunch of half naked european females and european men in banana hammocks.
"Events in the past may be roughly divided into those which probably never happened and those which do not matter." --William Ralph Inge

"sometimes someone confesses a sin in order to take credit for it." -- John Von Neumann

Kurt Christ

Quote from: Cramulus on September 15, 2010, 05:17:30 PM
I'm throwing this out there to gauge how much interest there is... You don't have to commit to anything.

March 2011. New Orleans. Maris Gras. Friday March 4th through about Tuesday March 8th. Anybody interested in going?
Might be able to make this one.
Formerly known as the Space Pope (then I was excommunicated), Father Kurt Christ (I was deemed unfit to raise children, spiritual or otherwise), and Vartox (the speedo was starting to chafe)

Doktor Howl

I'm throwing this out there to gauge how much interest there is... You don't have to commit to anything.

March 2011. New Orleans. Maris Gras. Friday March 4th through about Tuesday March 8th. Anybody interested in going?

December 2012. Mexico. You can bet that if somebody's throwing a festival to celebrate the end of the mayan calendar / end of novelty, this will be the one of the weirdest parties in history. Anybody interested in going?

Don't know yet.

I do know that most of the Tucson Cabal is coming out your way again in June of '11.  Probably TGG, Nurse Enabler, Freeky, and me, maybe a few others.

Molon Lube

Suu

Quote from: Doktor Howl on September 16, 2010, 03:02:30 AM

December 2012. Mexico. You can bet that if somebody's throwing a festival to celebrate the end of the mayan calendar / end of novelty, this will be the one of the weirdest parties in history. Anybody interested in going?

Don't know yet.

I do know that most of the Tucson Cabal is coming out your way again in June of '11.  Probably TGG, Nurse Enabler, Freeky, and me, maybe a few others.

Where the hell are we gonna put you guys?

Also, while your here: Manhattan. This must be done.
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Doktor Princess on September 16, 2010, 04:17:56 AM

Don't know yet.

1.  I'm going to rent a few hotel rooms, I think.  Richter still gets to drive, though.

2.  Manhattan?  As in New York?  How far is that?
Molon Lube

Suu

Quote from: Doktor Howl on September 16, 2010, 04:24:11 AM

Don't know yet.

1.  I'm going to rent a few hotel rooms, I think.  Richter still gets to drive, though.

150 miles exactly. We can day trip it if traffic and the Connecticut Worm Hole is on our side. Otherwise, it's the longest 150 miles you'll ever drive.
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Doktor Princess on September 16, 2010, 04:29:20 AM

Don't know yet.

150 miles exactly. We can day trip it if traffic and the Connecticut Worm Hole is on our side. Otherwise, it's the longest 150 miles you'll ever drive.

Is there a train?  I fear Connecticut the way Michael Mineo fears nightsticks.
Molon Lube

E.O.T.

I'M

a fan of the Northern climate & places not heavily populated (physically).
"a good fight justifies any cause"

Nephew Twiddleton

Quote from: Doktor Howl on September 16, 2010, 04:34:56 AM
Quote from: Doktor Princess on September 16, 2010, 04:29:20 AM

Don't know yet.

Is there a train?  I fear Connecticut the way Michael Mineo fears nightsticks.

I think so, but I'm not sure how long the ride is. 2 1/2 hours from Providence?
I-95 in CT is strewn with the carcasses of unfortunate wildlife.
Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

Payne

December 2012 in Mexico sounds fucking AWESOME. I think I might try to make that, Pixie too.

~~~Payne: assumes he has a job by then, which is by no means certain.