News:

In my heart I knew that rotten testicles and inflamed penises were on the way.

Main Menu

2011 and 2012 Discordian Meetups

Started by Cramulus, September 15, 2010, 05:17:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Placid Dingo

March I'm working.

December is plausible.
Haven't paid rent since 2014 with ONE WEIRD TRICK.

ñͤͣ̄ͦ̌̑͗͊͛͂͗ ̸̨̨̣̺̼̣̜͙͈͕̮̊̈́̈͂͛̽͊ͭ̓͆ͅé ̰̓̓́ͯ́́͞

Well, if Cram, Payne/Pixie, 000, ECH, and more would be in Mexico for 2012, I'd have to find some way to make it.
P E R   A S P E R A   A D   A S T R A

Triple Zero

Quote from: The Good Reverend Payne on September 16, 2010, 10:08:31 AM
December 2012 in Mexico sounds fucking AWESOME. I think I might try to make that, Pixie too.

~~~Payne: assumes he has a job by then, which is by no means certain.

That's pretty much my contingency as well. I'm not poor, but I would need to save up a bit for it.
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

Cramulus

Manhattan? What's in Manhattan? NYC is jerks. Fuck that spaghole!

The Great Pope of OUTSIDE

2011 absolutely not happening for me.

Buuuut....2012 is a definite maybe. Circumstances are in the midst of changing, and I may find myself poor and destitute and far away or fat and happy and significantly closer. I do not know. So, I'll get back to you on that. :)
There are times when I imagine God laughing until it cries, shouting, "I am going to fuck ALL your minds over, and you're going to pay me for it!"

Cramulus

Yeah, March 2011 isn't that far away, but Dec 2012 -- who knows what any of us will be doing then?

I wanted to make a note of it now so that when it gets closer, we've already got a vibe of "Hey weren't we going to meet up somewhere?"

It'll be a big trip! But on the bright side, Mexico is cheap. If we reserve tickets / hotel way in advance, we can probably get a really good deal. Hard to commit to anything at this stage though!

East Coast Hustle

an even better idea than renting hotel rooms would be to rent a couple of boats.

much higher "automatic getting laid" quotient and a much better place to be if people get REALLY stupid.
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

Rumckle

I'd consider going to Mexico, of, course like everyone else, I have no idea if I will be able to. But a massive boat party seems as good a reason as any to fly halfway across the world.
It's not trolling, it's just satire.

Sir Squid Diddimus

<-- still never going to mexico.

never never never

I might be able to swing Nola, but during mardi gras... I dunno.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Exit City Hustle on September 16, 2010, 03:18:12 PM
an even better idea than renting hotel rooms would be to rent a couple of boats.

much higher "automatic getting laid" quotient and a much better place to be if people get REALLY stupid.

Well, this is just my SO, my daughter, and Freeky.  None of us tend to get stupid outside of the comfort and dubious safety of our own home, and I won't be letting TGG bring "her" guns (ie, mine, which she has appropriated).
Molon Lube

Cain

I think ECH meant other people getting stupid.

Which doesn't seem all that unlikely in Mexico, and especially in December 2012.  Between the drugged up tourists, New Age Quetzocoatl enthusiasts, apocalypse fearing cultists, Mexican authorities and gangs, the chances of absolutely nothing going wrong seem fairly low.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Cain on September 16, 2010, 04:59:25 PM

Which doesn't seem all that unlikely in Mexico, and especially in December 2012.  Between the drugged up tourists, New Age Quetzocoatl enthusiasts, apocalypse fearing cultists, Mexican authorities and gangs, the chances of absolutely nothing going wrong seem fairly low.

Oh, I was talking about Providence.

Richter, I shall rent an absurdly large vehicle, but you're driving.
Molon Lube

Richter

Sure thing Dok.  The fewer people who have to contract with dark gods for knowledge of the odd, obtuse angles of the Providence surface roads, the better.  I am profficient with anything up to the size of a 2 ton truck.

True.  Hotels, hostels, etc., will tell you to STFU, and may summon law enforcement. On a boat, up until something is dead, on fire, exploding, or sinking, you really have little chance of invoking outside interference without asking for it.
Quote from: Eater of Clowns on May 22, 2015, 03:00:53 AM
Anyone ever think about how Richter inhabits the same reality as you and just scream and scream and scream, but in a good way?   :lulz:

Friendly Neighborhood Mentat

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Richter on September 16, 2010, 05:20:44 PM
Sure thing Dok.  The fewer people who have to contract with dark gods for knowledge of the odd, obtuse angles of the Providence surface roads, the better.  I am profficient with anything up to the size of a 2 ton truck.

True.  Hotels, hostels, etc., will tell you to STFU, and may summon law enforcement. On a boat, up until something is dead, on fire, exploding, or sinking, you really have little chance of invoking outside interference without asking for it.

I may actually be able to rent a shortbus, it seems.  :lol:
Molon Lube

Cain

Quote from: Doktor Howl on September 16, 2010, 05:01:11 PM
Quote from: Cain on September 16, 2010, 04:59:25 PM

Oh, I was talking about Providence.

Well, that all might still apply to Providence.