News:

In my heart I knew that rotten testicles and inflamed penises were on the way.

Main Menu

Anarchy

Started by BadBeast, September 15, 2010, 06:18:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

East Coast Hustle

more succinctly, since the concept has ALWAYS existed and someone recently decided to attach some idiotic "anarchist" label to it, why NOT just call it "being a responsible and self-aware person"?

you say: I'm a rational anarchist! and everybody thinks that's retarded to the point that most don't even bother to understand what you're trying to say.

I say: I try to live like I'm not a total doucehbag, and it means the same thing and people respect it.

so I ask again, are smelly trustafarian girls REALLY worth it? :lulz:
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

Doktor Howl

Again, it isn't real unless it has a recognized label.

Which, given the label in question, is the first real irony I've seen on the board since the bad old days.
Molon Lube

BabylonHoruv

Those who practice free love, although often smelly, tend to be better at the luvvins (due to experience) than those that don't practice free love.

Just one arguement in favor of smelly trustafarian girls.

Plus dreadlocks are awesome to hang onto during coitus.
You're a special case, Babylon.  You are offensive even when you don't post.

Merely by being alive, you make everyone just a little more miserable

-Dok Howl

Don Coyote

Quote from: Xochipilli on September 23, 2010, 07:52:26 PM
Those who practice free love, although often smelly, tend to be better at the luvvins (due to experience) than those that don't practice free love.

This is another reason to dislike anarchists.

Doktor Howl

Well, at least the motivation has been established.  Have fun with herpes and shit.
Molon Lube

BadBeast

I'd have to agree with that. (Unless they are pubic dreadlocks)
And Patchouli Oil covers a whole host of  ponky whiffs.
"We need a plane for Bombing, Strafing, Assault and Battery, Interception, Ground Support, and Reconaissance,
NOT JUST A "FAIR WEATHER FIGHTER"!

"I kinda like him. It's like he sees inside my soul" ~ Nigel

Whoever puts their hand on me to govern me, is a usurper, and a tyrant, and I declare them my enemy!

"And when the clouds obscure the moon, and normal service is resumed. It wont. Mean. A. Thing"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zpkCJDYxH-4

East Coast Hustle

I hate the smell of patchouli oil even more than I hate the stench of anarchists.

And dreadlocks on white people are just utter fail.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

Doktor Howl

This entire page has made my lunch roil about in my guts like a 400 pound trailer princess in a mud bath.

I fucking hate you all.
Molon Lube

Doktor Howl

Also, who the fuck says "coitus"?

Coitus?  What the hell is wrong with "FUCKING"?

Or "screwing"?  Or "Sex"?

I mean, it's not like "making love" is appropriate, given who we're talking about, but goddamn.  "Coitus"?  That kind of creeps me the fuck out.  It sounds like a doctor describing his latest illegal and inappropriate behavior with anesthetized patients.
Molon Lube

AFK

Quote from: Doktor Howl on September 23, 2010, 08:54:55 PM
This entire page has made my lunch roil about in my guts like a 400 pound trailer princess in a mud bath.

I fucking hate you all.

I'll second that.  Jeebus! 
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

East Coast Hustle

Quote from: Doktor Howl on September 23, 2010, 08:54:55 PM
This entire page has made my lunch roil about in my guts like a 400 pound trailer princess in a mud bath the kind of girls that are attracted to self-proclaimed anarchists.

I fucking hate you all.

I took the liberty of fixing that for you. No thanks are necessary.

AFK

Quote from: Doktor Howl on September 23, 2010, 08:57:23 PM
Also, who the fuck says "coitus"?

Coitus?  What the hell is wrong with "FUCKING"?

Or "screwing"?  Or "Sex"?

I mean, it's not like "making love" is appropriate, given who we're talking about, but goddamn.  "Coitus"?  That kind of creeps me the fuck out.  It sounds like a doctor describing his latest illegal and inappropriate behavior with anesthetized patients.

It's something I'd expect Marty Stouffer to say when describing a couple of Badgers getting down to business.  Which probably isn't far removed from the afore-described stomach-lurching activities. 

Doktor Howl

All I'm saying is, if Babylon Patchoulippltan or whoever he is now represents the new breed of perverts, everyone under the age of 35 should just kill themselves now.
Molon Lube

AFK

It also means I'll need to add a chainsaw and blowtorch to the "Welcoming Committee" for all of my daughter's would-be-suitors. 

Freeky

Quote from: Doktor Howl on September 23, 2010, 09:16:19 PM
All I'm saying is, if Babylon Patchoulippltan or whoever he is now represents the new breed of perverts, everyone under the age of 35 should just kill themselves now.

Fuck that. You need some of us to carry on what used to be normal perversion, but will soon just be "normal". I don't particularly want any bugs or brands or weird diseases.