News:

PD.com: can increase your susceptibility to cancer, dementia, heart disease, diabetes, influenza, rheumatoid arthritis, lupus - even the common cold.

Main Menu

Wis. prosecutor 'sexted' abuse victim

Started by Adios, September 15, 2010, 09:38:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Adios

CHILTON, Wis. – A prominent Wisconsin district attorney sent repeated text messages trying to spark an affair with a domestic abuse victim while he was prosecuting her ex-boyfriend, a police report shows.

The 26-year-old woman complained last year to police after receiving 30 texts from Calumet County District Attorney Kenneth Kratz in three days, according to the report obtained by The Associated Press.

"Are you the kind of girl that likes secret contact with an older married elected DA ... the riskier the better?" Kratz, 50, wrote in a message to Stephanie Van Groll in October 2009. In another, he wrote: "I would not expect you to be the other woman. I would want you to be so hot and treat me so well that you'd be THE woman! R U that good?"

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20100915/ap_on_re_us/us_wisconsin_prosecutor_sexting

:lulz: :lulz: :horrormirth: :horrormirth:

Some things just leave you sick.

the last yatto

Hey baby is that a black eye or you just happy to see me  :horrormirth:
Look, asshole:  Your 'incomprehensible' act, your word-salad, your pinealism...It BORES ME.  I've been incomprehensible for so long, I TEACH IT TO MBA CANDIDATES.  So if you simply MUST talk about your pineal gland or happy children dancing in the wildflowers, go talk to Roger, because he digs that kind of shit

Bebek Sincap Ratatosk

- I don't see race. I just see cars going around in a circle.

"Back in my day, crazy meant something. Now everyone is crazy" - Charlie Manson

Kai

Chilton. It's between Sheboygan and Appleton. That's all you need to know.

Jesus Christ, all the nutbags come from my state.
If there is magic on this planet, it is contained in water. --Loren Eisley, The Immense Journey

Her Royal Majesty's Chief of Insect Genitalia Dissection
Grand Visser of the Six Legged Class
Chanticleer of the Holometabola Clade Church, Diptera Parish

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Richter

I read this, took a call, and almost said "Shoot the bastard" isntead of "How are you today."
Quote from: Eater of Clowns on May 22, 2015, 03:00:53 AM
Anyone ever think about how Richter inhabits the same reality as you and just scream and scream and scream, but in a good way?   :lulz:

Friendly Neighborhood Mentat

E.O.T.

Quote from: Kai on September 15, 2010, 10:04:10 PM

YOU GOT

sumthin to say about SheVegas?

JESUS

is from Utah, i'm pretty sure.

ALSO,

during the late 19 & 80's, Chilton had a pretty good swim team.
"a good fight justifies any cause"

Requia ☣

Jesus wouldn't be allowed here, what with the beard and the long hair.
Inflatable dolls are not recognized flotation devices.

Kai

Quote from: E.O.T. on September 16, 2010, 01:36:42 AM
Quote from: Kai on September 15, 2010, 10:04:10 PM

YOU GOT

sumthin to say about SheVegas?

JESUS

is from Utah, i'm pretty sure.

ALSO,

during the late 19 & 80's, Chilton had a pretty good swim team.

1. Only that I'm glad I was from the sand counties and not a Milwaukee suburb.

2. See Requiem's comment.

3. Yeah, and thirty years ago, Detroit was a nice place to live.
If there is magic on this planet, it is contained in water. --Loren Eisley, The Immense Journey

Doktor Howl

Sheboygan is a fucking hole.

I used to have to do some field service work there.  It makes Green Bay look civilized.
Molon Lube

E.O.T.

ALRIGHT!

listen, ShebCo is way, way less of a shithole than most of "civilized" Wisconsin. It's not much, but, well, there isn't anything there!!

MIESFELD'S

makes some of the most kick-ass sausage this side of the Rhein &

DAMMIT!

bratwuurst!

AND ALSO

aside from lame ass text abusers, Wisconsin is home to some fantastic isolated outsider art culture! The John Michael Kohler Arts Center (in Sheboygan!) has featured some of the craziest shit to hit public display for decades!!!!!

YEAH, people kill each other there in ways most people cannot imagine, but, ... well... it's Wisconsin.

E.O.T.

SORRY,

Charlie, for f-in -up yr thread.

Kai

Quote from: E.O.T. on September 16, 2010, 05:50:46 AM
ALRIGHT!

listen, ShebCo is way, way less of a shithole than most of "civilized" Wisconsin. It's not much, but, well, there isn't anything there!!

MIESFELD'S

makes some of the most kick-ass sausage this side of the Rhein &

DAMMIT!

bratwuurst!

AND ALSO

aside from lame ass text abusers, Wisconsin is home to some fantastic isolated outsider art culture! The John Michael Kohler Arts Center (in Sheboygan!) has featured some of the craziest shit to hit public display for decades!!!!!

YEAH, people kill each other there in ways most people cannot imagine, but, ... well... it's Wisconsin.

Okay, okay, I get you. At least it's not the driftless region. They have /necrophiliacs/ down there.

Triple Zero

Reminds me of how I read somewhere if you can mod the low level data of your phone somehow it's not that impossible at all to send texts from a spoofed phone number.

... what? It was for educational purposes!
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

East Coast Hustle

Quote from: Kai on September 16, 2010, 03:59:56 AM
3. Yeah, and thirty years ago, Detroit was a nice place to live.

No it wasn't. :lulz:
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"