News:

MysticWicks endorsement: "Spoiled brats of the pagan world, I thought. I really don't have a lot of respect for Discordians. They just strike me as spiritually lazy."

Main Menu

Wis. prosecutor 'sexted' abuse victim

Started by Adios, September 15, 2010, 09:38:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dalek

Quote from: E.O.T. on September 16, 2010, 05:50:46 AM
ALRIGHT!

listen, ShebCo is way, way less of a shithole than most of "civilized" Wisconsin. It's not much, but, well, there isn't anything there!!

MIESFELD'S

makes some of the most kick-ass sausage this side of the Rhein &

DAMMIT!

bratwuurst!

AND ALSO

aside from lame ass text abusers, Wisconsin is home to some fantastic isolated outsider art culture! The John Michael Kohler Arts Center (in Sheboygan!) has featured some of the craziest shit to hit public display for decades!!!!!

YEAH, people kill each other there in ways most people cannot imagine, but, ... well... it's Wisconsin.

I think it's been said before, but the way you structure your posts makes me skip every single one of them.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: DALEKK on September 16, 2010, 05:22:16 PM
ALRIGHT!

listen, ShebCo is way, way less of a shithole than most of "civilized" Wisconsin. It's not much, but, well, there isn't anything there!!

MIESFELD'S

DAMMIT!

bratwuurst!

AND ALSO

aside from lame ass text abusers, Wisconsin is home to some fantastic isolated outsider art culture! The John Michael Kohler Arts Center (in Sheboygan!) has featured some of the craziest shit to hit public display for decades!!!!!

YEAH, people kill each other there in ways most people cannot imagine, but, ... well... it's Wisconsin.

I think it's been said before, but the way you structure your posts makes me skip every single one of them.

I like the way he structures his posts.  At first it drove me batshit, but it grew on me.

Just kind of curious why you'd bother to say that, though.
Molon Lube

Doktor Howl

ALRIGHT!

Except energetic meth heads down by the lake.
Molon Lube

Jenne

I like Wisconsin's public education system.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

I'm sure it's been said before, but the way you structure your face makes me want to pee on it.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Nigel on September 16, 2010, 05:47:16 PM

I'm sure it's been said before, but the way you structure your face makes me want to pee on it.

ATTENTION, EUROPE:  NIGEL NEEDS A WEE.  PLEASE LINE UP IN AN ORDERLY FASHION TO RECEIVE HER BLESSINGS.
Molon Lube

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Doktor Howl on September 16, 2010, 06:10:14 PM

ATTENTION, EUROPE:  NIGEL NEEDS A WEE.  PLEASE LINE UP IN AN ORDERLY FASHION TO RECEIVE HER BLESSINGS.

:lulz:
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Nigel on September 16, 2010, 06:53:29 PM

It makes the French smell better, so it can't be a BAD thing, right?
Molon Lube

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Doktor Howl on September 16, 2010, 06:54:45 PM

Everything makes the French smell better, though.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Nigel on September 16, 2010, 06:56:37 PM
Quote from: Doktor Howl on September 16, 2010, 06:54:45 PM

Everything makes the French smell better, though.

Except France, which makes everything smell worse.
Molon Lube

Kai

Quote from: Jenne on September 16, 2010, 05:32:36 PM

I do as well, or at least what's left of it.
If there is magic on this planet, it is contained in water. --Loren Eisley, The Immense Journey

Her Royal Majesty's Chief of Insect Genitalia Dissection
Grand Visser of the Six Legged Class
Chanticleer of the Holometabola Clade Church, Diptera Parish

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Kai on September 16, 2010, 09:19:56 PM
Quote from: Jenne on September 16, 2010, 05:32:36 PM

I do as well, or at least what's left of it.

Well, you and E.O.T. came out of it, so that says something. I'm not sure exactly what, but something, for sure.  :wink:

East Coast Hustle

ALRIGHT!

MIESFELD'S

DAMMIT!

bratwuurst!

AND ALSO

After having met EOT in person, having beers with him, and deciding that he's a solid dude who I would definitely have beers with again...

...I gotta admit, I agree with dalekk still. Don't know why, and I can force myself to get over it, but the post format still irks me. But, I read it anyway.
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Exit City Hustle on September 16, 2010, 09:47:31 PM
ALRIGHT!

MIESFELD'S

DAMMIT!

bratwuurst!

AND ALSO

After having met EOT in person, having beers with him, and deciding that he's a solid dude who I would definitely have beers with again...

...I gotta admit, I agree with dalekk still. Don't know why, and I can force myself to get over it, but the post format still irks me. But, I read it anyway.

You don't wanna know what you would have to put up with if he didn't structure his posts. Trust me, this is better.

The Great Pope of OUTSIDE

If his posts were better structured sentence-wise, it would look like poetry almost. Which I've no problem with. But the way it is, I gotta agree, is really hard to understand.
There are times when I imagine God laughing until it cries, shouting, "I am going to fuck ALL your minds over, and you're going to pay me for it!"