News:

That's okay, I know how to turn my washing machine into a centrifuge if need be.

Main Menu

Wis. prosecutor 'sexted' abuse victim

Started by Adios, September 15, 2010, 09:38:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

East Coast Hustle

Quote from: Nigel on September 17, 2010, 10:30:14 PM
Quote from: Exit City Hustle on September 16, 2010, 09:47:31 PM
Quote from: DALEKK on September 16, 2010, 05:22:16 PM
Quote from: E.O.T. on September 16, 2010, 05:50:46 AM
ALRIGHT!

listen, ShebCo is way, way less of a shithole than most of "civilized" Wisconsin. It's not much, but, well, there isn't anything there!!

MIESFELD'S

makes some of the most kick-ass sausage this side of the Rhein &

DAMMIT!

bratwuurst!

AND ALSO

aside from lame ass text abusers, Wisconsin is home to some fantastic isolated outsider art culture! The John Michael Kohler Arts Center (in Sheboygan!) has featured some of the craziest shit to hit public display for decades!!!!!

YEAH, people kill each other there in ways most people cannot imagine, but, ... well... it's Wisconsin.

I think it's been said before, but the way you structure your posts makes me skip every single one of them.

After having met EOT in person, having beers with him, and deciding that he's a solid dude who I would definitely have beers with again...

...I gotta admit, I agree with dalekk still. Don't know why, and I can force myself to get over it, but the post format still irks me. But, I read it anyway.

You don't wanna know what you would have to put up with if he didn't structure his posts. Trust me, this is better.

:lulz:

I'll take your word for it.
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: The Great Pope of OUTSIDE on September 18, 2010, 02:37:43 AM
If his posts were better structured sentence-wise, it would look like poetry almost. Which I've no problem with. But the way it is, I gotta agree, is really hard to understand.

Oh, no. The structure keeps them together.

He can write beautifully; I've seen it. But without the structure, it may tend to, well, turn into a sort of freeform rambling. It's adorable. You don't want it.  :lulz:
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."