News:

Discordianism:  It is some kind of a communist sect.

Main Menu

Happy Birthday, bro!

Started by East Coast Hustle, September 16, 2010, 01:34:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

East Coast Hustle

http://www.thestranger.com/seattle/last-days/Content?oid=4887839&hp

QuoteSATURDAY, SEPTEMBER 11 Nothing happened today, unless you count the ninth anniversary of the worst day in modern American history, or the operatic tragedy that unfolded in Enumclaw, where tonight a group of friends gathered at a bar for a birthday party, on the way home from which one of the guests fatally struck a bicyclist, realized the dead cyclist was the friend whose birthday they'd just been celebrating, and immediately committed suicide with a pistol. "We're investigating to see if alcohol was a factor on the part of the driver," said Sgt. John Urquhart of the King County Sheriff's Office to KING 5.

:lulz:
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypseâ„¢

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

Kai

If there is magic on this planet, it is contained in water. --Loren Eisley, The Immense Journey

Her Royal Majesty's Chief of Insect Genitalia Dissection
Grand Visser of the Six Legged Class
Chanticleer of the Holometabola Clade Church, Diptera Parish

Richter

Quote from: Eater of Clowns on May 22, 2015, 03:00:53 AM
Anyone ever think about how Richter inhabits the same reality as you and just scream and scream and scream, but in a good way?   :lulz:

Friendly Neighborhood Mentat

Adios

Jenne

Doktor Howl

Molon Lube

Freeky

Jasper

WAIT HOLD UP

How come the guests were driving home (drunk) when the birthday guy had to ride his bike?  I mean, they were obviously going the same way... 

:rimshot:

With friends like that.  Christ.

Cramulus

The last thing he said was probably, "I'm not getting in the car with you drunks. You're gonna kill somebody!"   :horrormirth:

Adios

Quote from: Cramulus on September 16, 2010, 05:55:20 PM
The last thing he said was probably, "I'm not getting in the car with you drunks. You're gonna kill somebody!"   :horrormirth:

You do know you're going to hell for that, don't you?  :lulz:

Jasper

It's too painfully ironic to not have happened.

Nephew Twiddleton

Quote from: Cramulus on September 16, 2010, 05:55:20 PM

That actually made me laugh, you evil man.
Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS