News:

I WILL KILL A MOTHERFUCKER.

Main Menu

Fruity booze

Started by Nephew Twiddleton, September 16, 2010, 11:42:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nephew Twiddleton

I made an interesting discovery recently-
You can get a bottle of some DeKuyper's liquer in various fruit varieties for about $2 in A Villager's neighborhood.

So here's what you do with that:

Get a pint glass and a shot glass.

Add to pint glass
2 Shots of DeKuyper pomegranate
1 Shot of DeKuyper mixed berries
1 shot of cheap rasperry vodka left over from last week's party (no one will miss it)
Fill the rest of the pint with ginger ale

Enjoy, and feel slightly less masculine, and slightly less broke.
Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

Nephew Twiddleton

Also, what should this be called?
Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

Remington

"Drunken Orchard"?

Also, super easy fruitbooze recipe:

1. Juice apples
2. Let juice sit for 2 weeks
3. WHEEEEEEEEEEEE
Is it plugged in?

Richter

Alternately:

Take various fruit, ripe or slightly overripe, doesn't matter, and cram into a jar of great capacity.  Beating, slicing, pulverizing, or otherwise abusing the fruit beforehand is recomended. 

Add 1 bottle of strong vodka, aquavit, (everclear?), screw on the top and forget it for a month. 

Open the jar, strain out the big fruit chunks.  DO NOT EAT THEM.  Bong water theory applies here, it may SEEM like it should be good, after everything it's been stewing in, but it's reall just sucked up some gnarly shit that will make you feel awful later. 

Filter or cheecloth out the smaller bits, and bottle the now fruity cordial in old Grolsch bottles with the cool swinging tops. 

Let it sit for awhile and age, pop in the freezer, or otherwise drink. 
Quote from: Eater of Clowns on May 22, 2015, 03:00:53 AM
Anyone ever think about how Richter inhabits the same reality as you and just scream and scream and scream, but in a good way?   :lulz:

Friendly Neighborhood Mentat

Adios

I can't stand sweet drinks. I don't know why, but they just don't sit well with me.

Dysfunctional Cunt

Quote from: Charley Brown on September 17, 2010, 02:28:05 PM
I can't stand sweet drinks. I don't know why, but they just don't sit well with me.

THIS

I think it goes back to one too many White Russians one night and a sad night spent praying to the porcelain god.

Cain

You can buy actual strawberry flavoured beers.  They're not too sweet and the one I tried was quite nice.  Of course, the guy giving it to me worked in the brewery business for 20+ years, which may have helped inform his selection.  Wish I could recall the brand name now...

Adios

I have tried a raspberry.

Jenne

LOVE fruity beers, especially the Belgians.  But I'm fruity in general.  My taste in wine has gone from fruity to dry over the years, though, same with beer.  Old age is drying me out!  Hyuk hyuk.

I like the idea of mixology based on what's left--I often do this at the end of the night when people round here are tired of drinking what they've been slurping up all night.  My brother's got a bartending license and never uses it except to do this, actually.

Adios

Triple Zero

Quote from: Cain on September 17, 2010, 03:33:33 PM
You can buy actual strawberry flavoured beers.  They're not too sweet and the one I tried was quite nice.  Of course, the guy giving it to me worked in the brewery business for 20+ years, which may have helped inform his selection.  Wish I could recall the brand name now...

Fruit beers are called "kriek" in Belgium. Usually they come in cherry, raspberry and/or strawberry.
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrowâ„¢
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.